Prog Magazine Article.

Dscrapre

So no truth to the rumor that Neil is playing the spoon's on BU2B2 ?

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 11 2012, 12:58 PM)

No truth...he is playing CA keychains...hitting them together as well as throwing them at china cymbals and cowbells randomly for effect.

that is the truth.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 11 2012, 12:58 PM)

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

My college professor is in the middle of a lecture and I just burst out laughing because of this.....the awkward moment was definitely worth it

ITS A RUSH TIME OF THE YEAR!!!! 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Apr 11 2012, 12:57 PM)
Gotta love this song title. And the instument swap sounds intriuiging! Wonder if the swap made it to the record 1022.gif

I wonder if it'll make it to the stage!!! Imagine how cool this would be...

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Apr 11 2012, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Apr 11 2012, 12:57 PM)
Gotta love this song title. And the instument  swap sounds intriuiging! Wonder if the swap made it to the record 1022.gif

I wonder if it'll make it to the stage!!! Imagine how cool this would be...

That would be pretty great! We can only hope.

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 11 2012, 01:45 PM)
Its amazing to me that Hugh worked on that craptastic cover. It does not look like the normal high concept stuff he does. It looks like some awful prog metal band album cover.

The truth is I designed it on Paint during my 5 minute lunch break and blackmailed them into using it with the pics of Neil and a pack of malamute puppies...

So, does this mean they wrote the part for the other instrument, but played their own, or wrote for their own, but played the other, or both wrote and played the other? wacko.gif I'm guessing it wouldn't be the middle scenario (or maybe even the last) if the switch happened during the writing sessions. Edited by 1 of the 7

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 11 2012, 08:45 PM)
So, does this mean they wrote the part for the other instrument, but played their own, or wrote for their own, but played the other, or both wrote and played the other?  wacko.gif I'm guessing it wouldn't be the middle scenario (or maybe even the last) if the switch happened during the writing sessions.

Maybe it just means that Alex is on Bass and Geddy is on Acoustic guitar! Regardless, I actually expected this song to be one of the strongest and most powerful on the album featuring an incredible Lead form Alex. So this instrument swap news doesn't inspire my interets too much. Well, unless Geddy can Lead on the guitar? Hmmmm?

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 14 2012, 08:23 AM)
QUOTE (gornhay @ Apr 13 2012, 03:31 AM)
Wreckers actually lured ships onto the rocks with the intention of shipwrecking them and then salvaging anything of value.

i would probably make a good wrecker. biggrin.gif

Well if you pu it that way!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif