Tour info/rumors from RIAB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 10 2012, 04:28 PM)
This has absolutely nothing to do with CA. RIAB LOVES attention so they post this crap all the time. That interview Geddy gave was just talking about something brought up to him, something he wouldnt mind trying if they had the chance, and Geddy said in the interview it hasnt worked out.

Dont know what anyone is getting fired up about. They arent Metallica. They arent doing a massive tour with a huge orchestra. If they did it wouldnt be in support of a new album. It doesnt make any sense to drag an orchestra around the country for the CA tour. If they were to do it, it would be some sort of filler tour after CA is history.

eyesre4.gif

The thing that concerns me is that it is rumored that the Indy outdoor show has now been moved indoors to Bankers Life Fieldhouse which is known for horrible acoustics. Why would they change that if there isn't a reason? I would much rather see the band outside at least here in central IN. This is a bummer if true.

QUOTE (eshine @ Apr 10 2012, 02:09 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Apr 10 2012, 02:04 PM)
Apparently they're going to do a two-year stint in Vegas supporting Tom Jones.

Seriously - why not have Geddy and Elton John playing dueling pianos??

terrible idea - cmon Rush

dont forget billy joel for the triangle

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 10 2012, 03:28 PM)
This has absolutely nothing to do with CA. RIAB LOVES attention so they post this crap all the time. That interview Geddy gave was just talking about something brought up to him, something he wouldnt mind trying if they had the chance, and Geddy said in the interview it hasnt worked out.

Dont know what anyone is getting fired up about. They arent Metallica. They arent doing a massive tour with a huge orchestra. If they did it wouldnt be in support of a new album. It doesnt make any sense to drag an orchestra around the country for the CA tour. If they were to do it, it would be some sort of filler tour after CA is history.

Worthless post!

RIAB is the most informative site around and Ed is first class.

He is a fan first and foremost and it shows.

Hasn't any wonder why all this information is only coming out of RIAB? Isn't there a chance that RIAB is in league with Roadrunner Records to supply us with disinformation, just to keep us wondering what the hell is going on?

confused13.gif wacko.gif confused13.gif

Welcome to the 2.gif -Files!

This could all be Bullsh!t Signals, The Orchestra, Alex using a Double Neck..Headlong Flight sounding prog! All one big disinformation campaigne!

sarcasm.gif

The more I think about it, the more I say there's no way they do this.. Rush is Rush. Geddy said it "The three of us. We are the Band." in the documentary, and they've often times talked about adding a fourth to do keyboards and what not to help out on stage, isn't this essentially doing the same thing? Instead now they're adding hundreds?? Rush is Rush.. I seriously doubt that they are going to tour with an Orchestra. Id much rather hear "Losing It" with piped in strings from Alex than 10,000 violins..

That's just me. BLAST AWAY 2.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 10 2012, 03:41 PM)
The thing that concerns me is that it is rumored that the Indy outdoor show has now been moved indoors to Bankers Life Fieldhouse which is known for horrible acoustics. Why would they change that if there isn't a reason? I would much rather see the band outside at least here in central IN. This is a bummer if true.

Yeah but people get hot . eyesre4.gif , so what it's summer damnit .. it gets hot every summer. biggrin.gif

I love Deer Creek and also love Neil's drums not being lost in Geddy's bass bouncing off the ceiling.

QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Apr 10 2012, 07:23 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 10 2012, 03:41 PM)

Yeah but people get hot . eyesre4.gif , so what it's summer damnit .. it gets hot every summer. biggrin.gif

I love Deer Creek and also love Neil's drums not being lost in Geddy's bass bouncing off the ceiling.

Neil has been on record as saying he loves to play shows in the hot humid weather.