Laser Light Show?

vols1118

Has a Rush laser light show ever been done? I think this would be awesome. Having seen Pink floyd's The Wall, Dark Side of The Moon, and Wish You Were Here in laser it would be so awesome if Rush did it. What album do you think would be best with the lasers?

Many times in the late 80's and early 90's in the Chicago area, I remember Natural Science blowing my mind. I did have help with a certain leafy green substance that heightened the experience as well!!!!

The closest they've come recently was when they played Dreamline on the S&A tour. The lasers were triggered by Alex's guitar and made for a neat effect.

QUOTE (gna2112 @ Apr 8 2012, 08:22 AM)
Many times in the late 80's and early 90's in the Chicago area, I remember Natural Science blowing my mind. I did have help with a certain leafy green substance that heightened the experience as well!!!!

goodpost.gif

As far as I know, they've been used most tours since Grace Under Pressure - the TM tour being first for a while where they haven't been used. I loved what they did with them in YYZ on the S@A tour. Pretty intense stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P7x7e19j-8

Hopefully, they'll bring them back for the Clockwork Angels tour!

Edited by Drummerrobin

QUOTE (Drummerrobin @ Apr 8 2012, 01:17 PM)
As far as I know, they've been used most tours since Grace Under Pressure - the TM tour being first for a while where they haven't been used. I loved what they did with them in YYZ on the S@A tour. Pretty intense stuff!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P7x7e19j-8

Hopefully, they'll bring them back for the Clockwork Angels tour!

i think he means in like a planetarium rather than a rush tour