2:00 minute Edit of Headlong Flight

losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Apr 4 2012, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Apr 4 2012, 09:25 PM)
We all have a sense of humor one way or another. I didn't click the link because it was too obvious. That being said. This is why I don't really care when it comes out. Been there done that.  old.gif  biggrin.gif

You actually might like the link!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Maybe,

But I will pass. biggrin.gif

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 4 2012, 09:39 PM)
With all these joke threads, the thrill of a legit one when it finally pops up will be gone for me. Thanks for killing my soul, one stupid thread at a time. eh.gif

Really? You're Soul is dead? You're going with that? Really?

sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Apr 4 2012, 09:44 PM)
Can we have the mods lock threads like this?

Yeah lets just throw creativity out the window hand in hand with the first amandment as well!

bitchslap.gif

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 4 2012, 09:49 PM)
And YOU'RE really going with all these joke threads? Really? Whatever, man.
*brushes off shoulder*

It was just one thread! Lately people were really starting to upset, at everything including 2.gif , who had nothing to do with anything that has transpired or been implemented. Maybe you should channel all your anger with the party that actually deserves it; (ROADRUNNER RECORDS) for delaying and keeping everything under Lock and Key for what can only be an attempt to obtain more $$$$$$$$!

angry.gif

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Apr 4 2012, 09:57 PM)
Like I've said before, the mods need to sweep through this section locking or removing the threads that crush our spirit.

Than your Spirit is easily crushed my friend!

As for me, just the fact that we will be receiving a new 2.gif song in 15 days and a new 2.gif album approximately a month later has me in complete jubilation. Not even an impending catastrophy can crush my Spirits! You really need to re-evaluate your what's important. The only thing that's bothering you and others like you us that you can't control the situation. Roadrunner Records has us running around the internet like mice in a maze searching for that illusive piece of cheese.

You throw your hands in the air and say:

"it'll happen when it happens!" and see how liberating it is!

As for me! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! No one is going to rain on my parade! Just 15 more days!

Can't we all just get along?

hug2.gif

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Apr 4 2012, 06:57 PM)
Like I've said before, the mods need to sweep through this section locking or removing the threads that crush our spirit.

Should they all be sent to Siberia? laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 4 2012, 10:03 PM)
As long as you're getting your jollies I guess everyone else's feelings don't matter. That's cool.

People are expecting way too much! I have click on numerours phony link and threads, I haven't been phased one bit by any of it. When it happens it happens. I'm not going to be one of Roadrunner Record's mice in a maze searching endlessly for that hidden and illusive piece of cheeze! Sorry, I hurt your feelings but maybe your expectation are way too high. I think everyones expectations are, and that could be a very bad thing! Shades of " The Phantom Menace" comes to mind! I hope we're are not all being set up for a hugh let down! yet I still have faith!

eh.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Apr 4 2012, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Apr 4 2012, 06:57 PM)

Should they all be sent to Siberia? laugh.gif tongue.gif

As long as its on a Headlong Flight!

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 4 2012, 10:25 PM)
Nothing that you are saying is justifying what you're doing.

I created a composition using bits and pieces of all the RUSH songs mentioned in Tweets concerning Headlong Flight! Nothing more! If you want to give this more thought and energy than it deserves go right ahead, knock yourself out!

cool.gif

QUOTE (JoenataArctica @ Apr 4 2012, 10:47 PM)
hahaha, NICE!  to be honest though, i think the mash up sounds pretty good!

It wasn't half bad was it? It surprising how many 2.gif parts you can splice together and it still sounds half descent! Hey Its 2.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

Dude this Headlong Flight is epic man.