Clockwork Angels Album Cover

Joesaracer

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 3 2012, 02:00 PM)
I sincerely hope this isn't the cover - the one color with the swirling clouds in the background - kinda boring IMHO.

Then again, I care 8,000 times more about the music being awesome than I do about the cover being awesome.

Same here, but as long as we have time to kill, this is fun tongue.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HemispheresserehpsimeH @ Apr 3 2012, 03:04 PM)
Well, Ed at RIAB has updated that he was told by Rush's management to take the covers down, so that just adds to the story.

Yeah.......take them down because they are right or take them down because they are wrong? confused13.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 3 2012, 04:06 PM)
Well, Ed at RIAB has updated that he was told by Rush's management to take the covers down, so that just adds to the story.

Yeah.......take them down because they are right or take them down because they are wrong? confused13.gif

I'm betting they are official.

Why would they honestly care if they were fakes? They would be laughing at us for buying into it all.

Look for those to be the real deal...which is fine by me! 1022.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 3 2012, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 3 2012, 04:06 PM)

I'm betting they are official.

Why would they honestly care if they were fakes? They would be laughing at us for buying into it all.

Look for those to be the real deal...which is fine by me! 1022.gif

Agreed!

Ray Daniels, if thats his real name, wouldn't bother with fakes.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 3 2012, 01:06 PM)

Either way, it's too late. These images are being viewed worldwide at this point. The genie is out of the bottle.

I still think it's all an elaborate hoax, but I will eat my fair share of crow if I'm wrong. I'll have to go and buy some A-1 sauce or something if I'm wrong.

QUOTE (quantex @ Apr 3 2012, 04:11 PM)
I think the dog pee on the sidewalk is a giveaway it is not real.

Really?

I think it just adds to the humour of the band.

I totally could see them doing that simply for kicks. Back in the video montage of R30, I recall them showing the dog taking a leak on the star. laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 3 2012, 03:00 PM)
I sincerely hope this isn't the cover - the one color with the swirling clouds in the background - kinda boring IMHO.

Then again, I care 8,000 times more about the music being awesome than I do about the cover being awesome.

goodpost.gif

It's not nearly as important today as it was back in the 70's when you could go window shopping at the local record store and see the cellophane wrapped LP cover in all of its glory in the window.

I used to brag to my friends about how clever the Rush cover art was; how it was usually a play on words. (Like Moving Pictures or Permanent Waves) I would like to see something really clever, maybe with a little humor in it as well. But like Rushgoober says, it ultimately isn't all that important.

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Apr 3 2012, 02:14 PM)

Wow, that was fast.

Yep. But it still doesn't prove conclusively what those images are. Front covers, back covers, promo materials... heck, someone mentioned tray liners. We also don't know if they're finished versions.

Speculation is fun! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 3 2012, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Apr 3 2012, 02:14 PM)

Wow, that was fast.

Yep. But it still doesn't prove conclusively what those images are. Front covers, back covers, promo materials... heck, someone mentioned tray liners. We also don't know if they're finished versions.

Speculation is fun! biggrin.gif

The good thing is that something is happening! Real or Fake? At this point in the game I'll take anything to get me to April 19th!

All of Signals would be incredible! I would love that show and there's is plenty or room to incorporate both albums!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif