headlong flight

tel

Dont know what that guy is talking about. Pretty sure it's been a little bit longer than 2.5 years since S&A came out, and seems like he doesnt even realize how long it takes them to put out albums these days. 5 years is standard issue.

I knew it wasn't legit but I clicked out of curiousity

this is weird but I actually like the video, especially the comments. it kinda shows how well this marketing ploy is working... kinda cool I think. I just thinking about farcryoverspilledmilk's comment about how Rush finally has people working hard for them to turn people on to the "new Rush"..

kind of exiting in a way smile.gif

that said, hurry up already!!! I'm dyin here lol

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Apr 1 2012, 04:48 PM)
I was hoping for some Rick Astley, you disappointed me by giving me a crap video blog that was recorded using a potato.

I would take being savaged by a drunk, randy Rick Astley over watching that again. God, I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but seriously.....

Maybe he was doing irony. Or maybe he wasn't. He wasn't.

QUOTE (PumpkinHead @ Apr 1 2012, 02:47 PM)
QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ Mar 31 2012, 01:44 PM)
He's either high or just a fekkin' idiot.

BOTH!

I loved with his wife or whom ever it was walks away from him in the background. That says alot !

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif laugh.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (sundog @ Mar 31 2012, 01:52 PM)
We need our God of Soundclips to loop us in here, Mark, have you heard anything?

Hey Sunny....

There's two good things about a new Rush album coming out:

1) There's a new Rush album coming out

2) There will be a tour and I will get to hang out with all my Rush friends again soon wub.gif

Anyway, to answer your question, the only thing the God of Soundclips has heard is that the single will be at radio on April 19. That's direct from my Roadrunner rep. He's been pretty cool since they switched labels, although I'm going to miss working with my old Atlantic rep on this album.

Anyway, I anticipate getting a snippet or sample before April 19. Unfortunately, given the relatively small market our radio stations are in, I wasn't invited to the 'listening party' sad.gif . But as SOON as I get something, I promise to share with my TRF family.

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Apr 2 2012, 08:45 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Mar 31 2012, 01:52 PM)
We need our God of Soundclips to loop us in here, Mark, have you heard anything?

Hey Sunny....

There's two good things about a new Rush album coming out:

1) There's a new Rush album coming out

2) There will be a tour and I will get to hang out with all my Rush friends again soon wub.gif

Anyway, to answer your question, the only thing the God of Soundclips has heard is that the single will be at radio on April 19. That's direct from my Roadrunner rep. He's been pretty cool since they switched labels, although I'm going to miss working with my old Atlantic rep on this album.

Anyway, I anticipate getting a snippet or sample before April 19. Unfortunately, given the relatively small market our radio stations are in, I wasn't invited to the 'listening party' sad.gif . But as SOON as I get something, I promise to share with my TRF family.

trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif