BU2B

Phantom

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Mar 31 2012, 08:11 AM)
If you click the YouTube sign on the embedded video, it takes you to the video page on YouTube itself. On there it shows that the video was uploaded in June 2010. It's the original, sorry to spoil the party laugh.gif 2.gif

I was going to say! It sounds like the exact same composition! But it does sound a bit cleaner than I remember!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Mar 31 2012, 09:16 AM)
Sounds cleaner and in the into I hear more background noises and effects.. Hmmmm... It's old but still, it's got me excited!!

Yeah I agree, it still has its spark!

applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Phantom @ Mar 31 2012, 06:28 AM)
Found this link this am... Sounds a bit different to me, but I'm listening on my laptop so I can't tell for sure...

http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/2012/03/...ed-on-april-19/

Definitely the same recording. I'm comparing it with the original, can't find any differences. If anything maybe the mix is a little different, but using the original tracks.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Mar 31 2012, 03:22 PM)
Of course it's the same, like was said above that was uploaded on June 15, 2010. Amazing how easily people are fooled when they make assumptions. wink.gif

The video date is June 15th 2010.. it just says "apparently rerecorded"

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Mar 31 2012, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Mar 31 2012, 03:22 PM)
Of course it's the same, like was said above that was uploaded on June 15, 2010. Amazing how easily people are fooled when they make assumptions.  wink.gif

The video date is June 15th 2010.. it just says "apparently rerecorded"

Right, but you're reading it wrong. What it's claiming is "This song here has apparently been redone for the new album." That doesn't mean that this is the re-recorded version, it means this song in the link will apparently not sound like this on the album. It's beyond obvious that's it's the same original recording anyway, I must have listened to it 500 times in the past 2 years.