2012 MLB season thread

laughedatbytime

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Aug 11 2012, 01:56 PM)
Jays are 53 and 60 bsg.gif

They're like the market...once you move past a support, it's pretty much a free fall from there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The April Angels lineup is back. Everything (pitching,offense) sucks now. Weaver has to pitch a shutout,regarding today's loss,just to win now. Even Trout is kind of slumping.

Seattle is no longer the soft spot. No opponent, no matter how bad they are, are the soft spot. They're the soft spot now. facepalm.gif It's gonna be embarrassing if this happens even against the Astros next year.

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Aug 12 2012, 11:15 PM)
The April Angels lineup is back. Everything (pitching,offense) sucks now. Weaver has to pitch a shutout,regarding today's loss,just to win now. Even Trout is kind of slumping.

Seattle is no longer the soft spot. No opponent, no matter how bad they are, are the soft spot. They're the soft spot now. facepalm.gif It's gonna be embarrassing if this happens even against the Astros next year.

How the hell do they lose with that team ?? Their offense alone is ten times better than Cincinnati's.

The Reds line up without Votto strikes fear into no one. laugh.gif

Reds line up

SS - Cozart .244 about 13 HR'S (like him alot just a rookie)

CF - Stubbs .230 or so about 14 HR's strikes out in his sleep , fast as lightning but can't get on base. eyesre4.gif

2B - Phillips - great as always (thanks for the 100th time Cleveland)

LF -Ludwick - slow star but has been a saviour since Votto's injury.

RF -Bruce .240 ish hits alot of HR's but his slumps are brutal.

1B - Frazier - .270ish better numbers than Bryce Harper and also a rookie.

3B - Rolen .230 only plays half the time if we're lucky.

C - Hanigan - love Hanigan OBP machine perhaps he should lead off.

Allot of the time we have guys like Heisey, Cairo and Valdez filling in..the last 2 are hitting below .200.

The Angels have a freaking all-star team there.

Washington Nationals 14, San Francisco Giants 2

Nats get 21 hits

Their record is 72-44, the best in baseball right now, leading Cincinnati by 3 games. And they lead their division by 5 1/2 games over the Atlanta Braves.

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Aug 14 2012, 02:39 AM)
Washington Nationals 14, San Francisco Giants 2

Nats get 21 hits

Their record is 72-44, the best in baseball right now, leading Cincinnati by 3 games.  And they lead their division by 5 1/2 games over the Atlanta Braves.

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

Back in 2004, as the Sox were getting killed in game 3 of the ALCS, I started telling people I was going to become a "Senators" fan (they hadn't been named the Nationals yet, but it was known the expansion team would be in D.C.) because I didn't want my then infant son to suffer as I had as a Red Sox fan. I figured moving to the National league and rooting for an expansion team wouldn't force me to root for any team that I naturally hated.

Good for you guys. Can I still get in on being a Nationals fan? wink.gif