Clockwork Angels on Amazon Japan

FeelingUnlimited

http://www.amazon.co.jp/クロ...30646767&sr=8-1

So I can't read any Japanese, but I think the meaning of "5/23/2012" is pretty clear.

EDIT: Here's the search result that links to the album page, since the page itself is pretty much incomprehensible. I found this on Twitter.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?_...+angels&x=0&y=0

Edited by FeelingUnlimited

Knowing amazon they're probably right about the release date within a 1 week window in either direction. It's sad to see it released so long from now considering they were mixing in it January.

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Mar 1 2012, 10:13 PM)
personally i don't find that trustworthy..

Huh? I don't think Amazon would let you pre- order already would they if it didn't come out until the Fall or something. I don't know I never pre-order from Amazon.

QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Mar 1 2012, 10:41 PM)

I agree its also a Wednesday, but could that mean it comes out the 22nd in U.S./Canada? unsure.gif

I'm guessing, we will all gather on the 24th of May. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Mar 1 2012, 11:55 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Mar 1 2012, 10:41 PM)

I agree its also a Wednesday, but could that mean it comes out the 22nd in U.S./Canada? unsure.gif

I'm guessing, we will all gather on the 24th of May. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

goodpost.gif

laugh.gif

By the way, it's already available on Amazon in the US right now!

Clockwork Angels on Amazon US!

sorry... bolt.gif

Latest five years pretending to be about "Legend" to shine, of Rush a name and its brilliance to the lock to lock scene with the trio of the strongest in history!

Treasures of the current rock scene to record the album sales of 4,000 million units worldwide, Rush. "Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland" live latest work was published in December 2011 followed, finally announced the latest studio work!

Gotta love that Google translator. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 2 2012, 06:36 AM)
Latest five years pretending to be about "Legend" to shine, of Rush a name and its brilliance to the lock to lock scene with the trio of the strongest in history!

Treasures of the current rock scene to record the album sales of 4,000 million units worldwide, Rush. "Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland" live latest work was published in December 2011 followed, finally announced the latest studio work!

Gotta love that Google translator. laugh.gif

4,000 million sales puts Rush ahead of The Beatles!!

They recorded BU2B and Caravan agian for the Label , i hope they sound just as Heavy .

QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 1 2012, 10:23 PM)

Huh? I don't think Amazon would let you pre- order already would they if it didn't come out until the Fall or something. I don't know I never pre-order from Amazon.

I preordered Gran Turismo 5 for PS3, release date was Nov 2009 or something... it kept getting pushed back, and back and back.... didn't get it until just before Christmas 2010!!

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 2 2012, 09:09 AM)
They recorded BU2B and Caravan agian for the Label , i hope they sound just as Heavy .

Did you hear that from an official source metaldad? I always assumed they would re-record them but I haven't heard anything official from the band.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Mar 2 2012, 11:34 AM)
Where is JB when you need him?

Yeah, where is that sorry piece of....oh, that's me tongue.gif

It does indeed say that it is available for shipping on the 23rd of May. And yeah, since Japan is 13 or 14 hours ahead of east coast time (depending on the season), the 23rd (a Wednesday) would be correct for a Tuesday release in the states. I think I remember this same thing happening for S & A...that is, it was stated to be released on June 2nd (for example) in North America but was planned to be released on June 3rd out here. For a few seconds I thought, "WTF?!!! Why can't I get it on June 2nd like every other bastard in the west?!!!! Why do I have to wait a whole stinking day?!!! Oh yeah, the time zone difference" tongue.gif