Clockwork Angels release date...

Phantom

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 20 2012, 05:52 PM)
The release information coming in out in this particular way, is obviously an indication that the album will lean heavily over to the death metal side of things, I think everyone will agree...

1022.gif

common001.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 20 2012, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 20 2012, 05:52 PM)
The release information coming in out in this particular way, is obviously an indication that the album will lean heavily over to the death metal side of things, I think everyone will agree...

1022.gif

common001.gif

signs015.gif 1022.gif

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/_chairdance__by_Link3Kokiri.gif

On RIAB I read about the double neck guitars... so we're going to have Xanadu in the setlist, maybe... I hope they're using those guitars also on CA tongue.gif

Out of Xanadu, what other songs use the double neck?

Bye

QUOTE (Snowman @ Feb 21 2012, 06:54 AM)

I hope they have rerecorded Caravan and BU2B.....

They could re-record those two songs in one hour, when they're in tour shape...

Edited by Alexmai

QUOTE (Alexmai @ Feb 21 2012, 08:03 AM)
On RIAB I read about the double neck guitars... so we're going to have Xanadu in the setlist, maybe... I hope they're using those guitars also on CA    tongue.gif
Out of Xanadu, what other songs use the double neck?
Bye

I read on that guys facebook page (the guy giving the guitar back) that Alex had been given some 12 string electric guitars from PRS, so perhaps he has used both 12 and 6 string electrics on the new songs, and needs a double neck to have both sounds in one song.

Could also just mean that they are (rehearsing at least) Xanadu, or perhaps Hemispheres.

Edited by Sir Lerxst

check out the comments on the facebook post:

http://www.facebook.com/davidbarrett23/pos...150676984726215

David Barrett: kicker is he's using it for a new Rush song, not Xanadu!

ohmy.gif

they should still bring back Xanadu.

i guess this also kinda confirms, or at least backs the rumour of a fall tour. mosre specifically; september.

Edited by Dylan2712

Just to say that when they played hemispheres back in the late 70's early 80's it was played on the 355 and then the Roland Guitar Synthesiser (which never seemed to work properly) after the end of armageddon until the sphere. The RGS looked so cool with all those buttons but was shite and meant that whole section was very different from the album. Guess they could do most of those effects with keyboards now though.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Feb 24 2012, 08:46 PM)
i'm still waiting for the ever popular "i think this is some of the best stuff we've done in a very long time". wacko.gif

Well...with the first two singles they backed it up. I know you don't think so(that's well documented) but the majority do.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Feb 24 2012, 08:46 PM)
i'm still waiting for the ever popular "i think this is some of the best stuff we've done in a very long time". wacko.gif

I maintain that the singles are amazing compared to everything that has come since CP even after almost 2 years.

Best Quote:

"The last tour was so great...I can't wait to experience that again. People seem a little less afraid to show that they're Rush fans. I think we all enjoyed it, I don't think I've ever seen Neil enjoy a tour so much."

Mo-Tours, Mo-Tours, Mo-Tours!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

Is this recording really going to happen sometime soon? And, can we expect more of the same from that Caravan/BU2B single? If that's the musical direction this band's taking, then sign me up for instant enrollment in a series of Summer concerts...Me likey.