Clockwork Angels release date...

Phantom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust RIAB info... almost always comes through.

Regarding a taste of some new material, I can only hope that the guys follow a similar schedule to the one they had for Snakes and Arrows.

S&A was released on May 1, '07, but Far Cry debuted streaming online, nearly 2 months earlier, on March 12 '07.

My fingers are crossed....

Things sure have changed. Nowadays, new albums are released in May. It used to be that a lot of them were released in September. I think the reason back then was having summers off to spend time with their kids. When they returned to school, Rush could then release the album, hit the road, and be back home for the following summer.

With Vapor Trails, S&A, and Clockwork, it's all about May releases.

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Feb 20 2012, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Feb 20 2012, 07:54 AM)
Some fanboy sent that in...

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Well considering when we saw them in Las Vegas Geddy said the album would be "out by Christmas"...I guess May is not too bad...

confused13.gif

And what a show it was Vegas in at the MGM Grand! Awesome!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Does anybody know if any additional tracks were written at the SAME TIME as Caravan and BU2B? I never did hear them talk about that. I know they had 5 or 6 tracks wrote for quite a long time but I'm just wondering if they were done at the same time as the first two because I think they were in a groove with the first two singles.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Feb 20 2012, 11:38 AM)
Things sure have changed. Nowadays, new albums are released in May. It used to be that a lot of them were released in September. I think the reason back then was having summers off to spend time with their kids. When they returned to school, Rush could then release the album, hit the road, and be back home for the following summer.

They've probably releasing the new material in May so they can have a summer tour.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Feb 20 2012, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Feb 20 2012, 11:38 AM)

They've probably releasing the new material in May so they can have a summer tour.

I think the tour has already been confirmed to be starting in the Fall. My guess is a Fall tour until the holidays then some tome off to gear up for a BIG Spring/Summer tour next year.

Believe it when I have it in my hands, not until then