RIP Whitney Houston

Perchance to Dream

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Feb 11 2012, 08:19 PM)
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

OK, everyone, brace yourselves for the tabloid deluge..... 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

It's called the MJ effect. When they're alive, you swarm them like vultures and say whatever terrible things you can, then once they die any naysayers are the scum of the earth and must be burned with fire. How dare they ever say anything bad about someone who did bad things while alive but just died so it is no longer ok.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Feb 11 2012, 08:35 PM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Feb 11 2012, 08:19 PM)
ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

OK, everyone, brace yourselves for the tabloid deluge..... 062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

It's called the MJ effect. When they're alive, you swarm them like vultures and say whatever terrible things you can, then once they die any naysayers are the scum of the earth and must be burned with fire. How dare they ever say anything bad about someone who did bad things while alive but just died so it is no longer ok.

My guess is that she'll be praised greatly for her singing voice, and immediately afterwards, we'll be reminded of her troubles with drugs and Bobby Brown. She'll be a sympathetic, tragic figure....which is pretty accurate, IMO. It's not like she molested kids or killed anyone. She basically killed herself .... the long, painful way....

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 12 2012, 12:09 AM)
I'm shocked. The world has lost a truly great talent today.

sad.gif

RIP Whitney

"How would I know..."

exactly. my first thought was "I wanna dance with somebody...". I go to Facebook, my niece posted "I still love dancing to I wanna dance with somebody"...

tragic

It's a shame she died. I didn't like her music, but still sucks when people die.

Remark: meanwhile people in syria being killed by their own government during protests gets almost no media attention because this one person died.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Feb 14 2012, 08:06 AM)
It's a shame she died. I didn't like her music, but still sucks when people die.

Remark: meanwhile people in syria being killed by their own government during protests gets almost no media attention because this one person died.

Welcome to the ass backward world we live in.

QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Feb 14 2012, 10:22 AM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Feb 14 2012, 08:06 AM)

Welcome to the ass backward world we live in.

Yep..There's alot of news around the world that's not being reported.

Have you heard about all the massive flood's in the far east or

the massive landslide's in South and central america??? no you say??

Of course you haven't...and you probably won't either.

((All Fox news ,CNN , or Msnbc talk about is the Presidential election..and nothing else.It's been going on for months and months..that's a simple FACT.))

The media looks the other way on all of that. It's called media blackout,

or cover-up, on orders from the political elite.They have the media bought and sold..in the government's back pocket, so to speak...frickin' SHAMEFUL, self-serving and all about greed and power...They desperately want to hang onto their cushy little high-on-the-totem pole

jobs that they have..for as long as they can, bottom line.

...and it needs to stop.

What's goin' on is total B.S. WAKE UP sheeple! before it's too late,

and ALL our freedom's and liberties are taken away forever,

by "big brother."

I'm just tellin' it the way I see it...JMO.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Feb 14 2012, 10:06 AM)

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin