TRF random thoughts

Lost In Xanadu

It's quiet, where did everyone go?

Gosh, I hope not to religious Dogma school....I bet more people believe in MONEY than believe in GOD.

owJCuIO.gif

just got back from religious dogma school. Not that dissimilar to the local public school, really. The dogmas are somewhat different and the offerings were voluntary, but other than that...

• Like 1

I don't follow any of the religions of this world. I just try to be the best that I can, and help all who ask if I can. The dogmas of these religions do not impress me. I consider them all money sucking con games set to deprive the populace of their money and to enrich their own pockets....

5s8pnCV.jpg

I feel sorry for ALL people who give the use of their brain and money to prop up con artists!

qZ2cAX3.gif

I feel sorry for ALL people who give the use of their brain and money to prop up con artists!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Why do you hate democracy?

qZ2cAX3.gif

What gave you THAT idea?

pcG2tzV.gif

qZ2cAX3.gif

What gave you THAT idea?

pcG2tzV.gif

The part about using your money and brain to support the con artists vying for power to run your life. I know given your past posting history you were referring to religion but the statement is really no less accurate when expanded to virtually all politicians.

• Like 1

Chicago Style pizza and kabobs joint opened three months ago, out of business already. Ah duh.

I guess Chicago style pizza is not for people too incompetent to pump their own gas.

Chicago Style pizza and kabobs joint opened three months ago, out of business already. Ah duh.

I guess Chicago style pizza is not for people too incompetent to pump their own gas.

It’s called concierge service. While you freeze your ass pumping your own gas. I sit in my warm car while a minimum wage pump monkey gasses me up.

It’s called concierge service. While you freeze your ass pumping your own gas. I sit in my warm car while a minimum wage pump monkey gasses me up.

We have that option, too, you know.

Ha, optional. In New Jersey it’s mandatory...checkmate!

Ha, optional. In New Jersey it’s mandatory...checkmate!

You think that's victory. Checkmate, indeed.

qZ2cAX3.gif

What gave you THAT idea?

pcG2tzV.gif

The part about using your money and brain to support the con artists vying for power to run your life. I know given your past posting history you were referring to religion but the statement is really no less accurate when expanded to virtually all politicians.

I don't give my money or beliefs to Them either!

GNo5Obt.gif

DON'T BE A BELL-SITCHIE!!!

0DD52Py.gif

Apologies, a what? :blink:

A BELL-SITCHIE! I honestly don't know what you'll get if you google that!

FzeGZl4.jpg

0DD52Py.gif

FzeGZl4.jpg

As it turns out, I couldn't find anything.

• Like 1

0DD52Py.gif

FzeGZl4.jpg

As it turns out, I couldn't find anything.

Yeah, I come up with words all the time. I just don't know if someone else has come up with them before me. HA!

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 1

0DD52Py.gif

FzeGZl4.jpg

Belsnickeling aka "we wish you a scary Christmas":

belsnickeling.JPG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RsIORS6S5eU/TycRMaO0e9I/AAAAAAAAAL4/4JspINdSuD4/s1600/639-8n.jpg

http://www.beefheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/SP-alternate-inner-photo.jpg

• Like 2