Dallas Cowboys

On 1/26/2023 at 6:54 PM, goose said:

All this talk about the Cowboys cleaning house...  They played a great game where most everyone did what they needed to do when it needed to happen.  Can't get much closer to a win against a great team than they did, except maybe at the end there.

The Assistant Coaching purge has me very concerned. Particularly Moore, as continuity is very important to O performance, which has been a strength. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 12:08 PM, goose said:

Wondering if you'll be rooting for or against the Chargers next Super Bowl, WC.

:popcorn:

I'm not expecting that to be a problem. LOL  I was a fan of Dan's Chargers, and also the Tomlinson years.  But otherwise, Meh. 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 9:09 PM, Nova Carmina said:

We gonna franchise tag Pollard? Trade Zeke and pay Tony? 

Yup looks like franchise for Pollard, straight release for Zeke, which means we got no meaningful offers, so we will be drafting a RB. Not sure who I'm leaning towards right off. Should be an interesting conversation.  Of course, R Johnson the Longhorn would be the perfect power replacement for Zeke, but he's likely to be gone. Maybe K Miller out of TCU, an all-around back that can fill many roles, and is likely to last till the late second. We can always pick up an older power guy on the market. 

• Like 1

From the "How Old Am I?" File:  I saw on the Cowboys' website a headline that read "Cowboys sign former USFL standout" and I thought to myself, "Did they sign him to the coaching staff? That dude would have to be sixty years old?!" Then I remembered there's a new USFL! d'oh!

On 7/26/2023 at 8:17 AM, Nova Carmina said:

From the "How Old Am I?" File:  I saw on the Cowboys' website a headline that read "Cowboys sign former USFL standout" and I thought to myself, "Did they sign him to the coaching staff? That dude would have to be sixty years old?!" Then I remembered there's a new USFL! d'oh!

They're bringing Herschel Walker back!

• Haha 1