Dallas Cowboys

I have to disagree.  My Dolphins took down Brady and the Bucs last night.

Suck it, Tom!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've got a bad feeling this year.  The loss of Tyron Smith is going to be a huge problem.  Our offensive line and receiving corps are awfully thin.

We will never get back to the promised land until Jerry is six feet under.  It's a circus.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, liquidcrystalcompass said:

I've got a bad feeling this year.  The loss of Tyron Smith is going to be a huge problem.  Our offensive line and receiving corps are awfully thin.

We will never get back to the promised land until Jerry is six feet under.  It's a circus.

Did you hear when Jerry was asked about free agent signings or trades, he basically said, "the rest of our offense will just have to step up"? What kind of an asinine thing to say is that? Is Dak going to have "step up" and get rid of the ball in half the time? And throw it to whom? We are not keeping up in the arms race. 

We'll be lucky to finish 9-8, and that's another year of Zeke's and Dak's prime flushed down the toilet.

20 hours ago, Nova Carmina said:

Did you hear when Jerry was asked about free agent signings or trades, he basically said, "the rest of our offense will just have to step up"? What kind of an asinine thing to say is that? Is Dak going to have "step up" and get rid of the ball in half the time? And throw it to whom? We are not keeping up in the arms race. 

We'll be lucky to finish 9-8, and that's another year of Zeke's and Dak's prime flushed down the toilet.

We probably won't even win that joke of a division.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nova Carmina said:

Take a look at the very first post in this thread!:laugh:  That was long time ago!!!:rofl1:

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 11:28 AM, liquidcrystalcompass said:

Take a look at the very first post in this thread!:laugh:  That was long time ago!!!:rofl1:

plus ca change

On 8/31/2022 at 11:25 AM, liquidcrystalcompass said:

We probably won't even win that joke of a division.

Now that would be bad. I suppose the Shegulls could improve yet again. :shakehead:

Hopefully the OL will improve before Dak gets hurt and we can build in the second half. The D will almost certainly be better. 

1 hour ago, Weakly Criminal said:

Now that would be bad. I suppose the Shegulls could improve yet again. :shakehead:

Hopefully the OL will improve before Dak gets hurt and we can build in the second half. The D will almost certainly be better. 

From your fingers to God's ears! The D will have to keep us in games. They'd better plan on running a lot of snap throws to lighten the load on that O line.

I'm hoping we can mug the Bucs and maybe Brady's not quite ready to go . . .

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nova Carmina said:

From your fingers to God's ears! The D will have to keep us in games. They'd better plan on running a lot of snap throws to lighten the load on that O line.

I can’t stand the Cowboys, and I hope they sack Brady 17 times.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nova Carmina said:

The Bucs have OL problems too and lots of injuries.

Anything can happen....

Well, the D was better but Dak sucked balls. He just constantly tried to force the ball to 88 who was quadruple covered the whole game, ignoring the open man and was inaccurate which will happen, we knew it when we drafted him. Now that he can no longer run the ball effectively, and the O line is weak, I'm afraid he's done. Which means the Cowboys are done until the O line is fixed, and we might as well be looking to draft a QB as well. 

7 hours ago, Weakly Criminal said:

Well, the D was better but Dak sucked balls. He just constantly tried to force the ball to 88 who was quadruple covered the whole game, ignoring the open man and was inaccurate which will happen, we knew it when we drafted him. Now that he can no longer run the ball effectively, and the O line is weak, I'm afraid he's done. Which means the Cowboys are done until the O line is fixed, and we might as well be looking to draft a QB as well. 

We just paid him big bucks! He's got to find a way to carry this team! It starts with the O-line, though. They've got to give him time so he's not forcing those throws out of a sense of impending panic/doom. Is it too late to make some trades?

Micah Parsons couldn't make one farking tackle for me?  Just ONE?  

My FF game was a TIE.  Thanks for nuthin', Parsons......you pantywaist..... :rage:

• Haha 1