Dallas Cowboys

I'd like to say "severance package," but he's out of contract! Jones literally has to do nothing! Just hire a new guy and move on! WTF!!!!????? Maybe Jones wants some kind of non-compete arrangement?

Serious question, though: would any other team in the current NFL hire Garrett as a coordinator? Head coach?

And Cowboys Nation breathes a sigh of relief! That seemed unnecessarily protracted. Thank you Garrett, you coaching mediocrity, for your service as a player and coach, and you're welcome to attend future playoff game parties, if you stand unobtrusively in the back somewhere.

Okay, now to the important stuff: Who's next? Joneses! As RuPaul would say, "Don't f**k this up."

I'd like Eric Bienemy of the Chiefs to get a serious look.

• Like 2

My disappointment in the news is mitigated by the fact that it will be Jerry Jones choosing his successor.
  • Like 4

They're looking at Mike McCarthy and Marvin Lewis?

McCarthy might be okay, but Lewis? Mr. 0-7 in the playoffs? We've just done that, thanks. No more mediocrities! Go big, take a risk. Do some f'ing thing, but don't retread some has-been.

• Like 1

Best draft in maybe.....EVER!!!

I hated the Cowboys draft.

Because I hate the Cowboys.

So it must have been a good draft. Hard to argue that it was.

They may need to pull a 2018 KC Chiefs and just try to outscore everybody if the D doesn't step up. Lamb should help in that direction. If it keeps Dak happy, that's an even better pick.
  • Like 1

That was unexpected. Solid back up and with this offence he can step in if Dak doesn't sign his friggin contract.

As maybe an indicator of how bored the writers are, ESPN has not one but two stories about how the Dalton signing had nothing to do with pressuring Dak, and is just about adding veteran depth.

Just effing pay him, Jerry! It's the most important position in sport, and he's very good!