Dallas Cowboys

One game closer to the end of the Garrett era.

Elliot only had 47 yards. Got that fat contract and now he's coasting.

Apparently part of that contract was the ability to take himself out in crucial situations.

:LOL:
  • Like 1

Well we won, which is a big deal here in a futile season, but you helped us - lots of dropped balls, bad throws and questionable play calling. We'll help you light your torches...

Eagles are just one win away from having a chip and a chair!

I am conflicted. The fan in me is hoping for a win and Eagles loss and then who knows? I can't stop it. The last loss is dimming. But at the same time I am almost hoping for a loss by both teams. That would be the ultimate result that would encapsulate this season. The Eagles did their part by losing and we still couldn't get it done. What a lousy season.....but there is always 2020! Happy New Year NFL fans.
  • Like 1

I am conflicted. The fan in me is hoping for a win and Eagles loss and then who knows? I can't stop it. The last loss is dimming. But at the same time I am almost hoping for a loss by both teams. That would be the ultimate result that would encapsulate this season. The Eagles did their part by losing and we still couldn't get it done. What a lousy season.....but there is always 2020! Happy New Year NFL fans.

Well we both won. You ended the season on a high note - thats a good thing. Your coach is gone on Wednesday, another good thing. We did not play well all year but also played without our starting RB, starting WRs, and today without our starting TE, along with the injuries on the line and defensive secondary. So even though it will last only one game, I feel like we ended on an up note (also beating NY is always good). I'm no expert but I just have this feeling if your team was GM'd just a tad better, and coached better, you'd win at least 2-3 games more than you did. And you had no business losing to us lol.

• Like 1

I'll you something else - our division should be ashamed of itself! Once a proud division of tough teams were now prob one of the weakest divisions! Im looking more at Washington w that comment than our teams (to be fair Giants had a couple Super Bowl wins there.. lol)
  • Like 3

I'll you something else - our division should be ashamed of itself! Once a proud division of tough teams were now prob one of the weakest divisions! Im looking more at Washington w that comment than our teams (to be fair Giants had a couple Super Bowl wins there.. lol)

Well, out of 8 divisions, the NFC East had the worst win total of any first and third place teams and were second worst and tied for third worst for fourth place and second place, respectively.). You had six less wins than any other division, and your out of division record was 12-28, a .300 winning percentage. Even NBC wouldn't show any of the games by the end of the season.

• Like 3

Well, out of 8 divisions, the NFC East had the worst win total of any first and third place teams and were second worst and tied for third worst for fourth place and second place, respectively.). You had six less wins than any other division, and your out of division record was 12-28, a .300 winning percentage. Even NBC wouldn't show any of the games by the end of the season.

Flagged for piling on.
  • Like 5

Well that was a really disappointing season - worst for me ever. I have been a Cowboys fan since the first Super Bowl in 1971. As a young kid I hooked on to the team that won the first year I paid attention, and I never left. Which was easy given the fact that they were such a good team for so many years after that first win - just solidified my fanship. Just a weird year. Where was that Michael Gallup the week before in Philly?? He just needed one of those TD's and it would have changed that game and maybe the whole season. But there are countless "what-ifs". What if they canned that terrible kicker for Kai Forbath earlier in the year - Forbath was perfect in his short time! What if the offense and defense played well together more than 2-3 times this year. etc etc. The Eagles win 4 straight to go into the playoffs - where have I seen this scenario before. I think they take the Seahawks and then who knows. I am all in on the Bills for now. This off season will be very interesting not just in the coaching but with the players. What do they do with Dak. Did Cooper and his home alone greatness play himself out of a contract. Why did all of this talent so underachieve? Leadership? Good luck to all the remaining teams. We will get you next year! Edited by Syrinx
  • Like 3

Well that was a really disappointing season - worst for me ever. I have been a Cowboys fan since the first Super Bowl in 1971. As a young kid I hooked on to the team that won the first year I paid attention, and I never left. Which was easy given the fact that they were such a good team for so many years after that first win - just solidified my fanship. Just a weird year. Where was that Michael Gallup the week before in Philly?? He just needed one of those TD's and it would have changed that game and maybe the whole season. But there are countless "what-ifs". What if they canned that terrible kicker for Kai Forbath earlier in the year - Forbath was perfect in his short time! What if the offense and defense played well together more than 2-3 times this year. etc etc. The Eagles win 4 straight to go into the playoffs - where have I seen this scenario before. I think they take the Seahawks and then who knows. I am all in on the Bills for now. This off season will be very interesting not just in the coaching but with the players. What do they do with Dak. Did Cooper and his home alone greatness play himself out of a contract. Why did all of this talent so underachieve? Leadership? Good luck to all the remaining teams. We will get you next year!

A fresh coaching regime, a more balanced offensive attack and the addition of a few key defensive players did wonders for the Packers. The Cowboys just have to identify and fix their broken parts.

• Like 3

Well that was a really disappointing season - worst for me ever. I have been a Cowboys fan since the first Super Bowl in 1971. As a young kid I hooked on to the team that won the first year I paid attention, and I never left. Which was easy given the fact that they were such a good team for so many years after that first win - just solidified my fanship. Just a weird year. Where was that Michael Gallup the week before in Philly?? He just needed one of those TD's and it would have changed that game and maybe the whole season. But there are countless "what-ifs". What if they canned that terrible kicker for Kai Forbath earlier in the year - Forbath was perfect in his short time! What if the offense and defense played well together more than 2-3 times this year. etc etc. The Eagles win 4 straight to go into the playoffs - where have I seen this scenario before. I think they take the Seahawks and then who knows. I am all in on the Bills for now. This off season will be very interesting not just in the coaching but with the players. What do they do with Dak. Did Cooper and his home alone greatness play himself out of a contract. Why did all of this talent so underachieve? Leadership? Good luck to all the remaining teams. We will get you next year!

A fresh coaching regime, a more balanced offensive attack and the addition of a few key defensive players did wonders for the Packers. The Cowboys just have to identify and fix their broken parts.

^^ This.

That's some hard-hitting numbers-based analysis -- and there isn't a damn thing we can say to qualify or explain the dumpster fire that was this division this year. Abysmal.

• Like 3

Your coach is gone on Wednesday, another good thing.

If I'd been Jerry Jones, Garrett would have had to clean out his office before he left the building. We cannot be shed of that mediocre yes-man quickly enough.

Still, in the midst of the crushing disappointment, I can't help but feel we're only tweaks away from really competing. We don't need a rebuild, just a tune-up.

How many days until training camp starts?

Who will the new Cowboys' coach be? What's Vegas say?

• Like 3

If I'd been Jerry Jones, Garrett would have had to clean out his office before he left the building. We cannot be shed of that mediocre yes-man quickly enough.

Still, in the midst of the crushing disappointment, I can't help but feel we're only tweaks away from really competing. We don't need a rebuild, just a tune-up.

Stephen Jones is still available, I've heard.

If I'd been Jerry Jones, Garrett would have had to clean out his office before he left the building.

Yep. Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Rich Kotite. BAHAHAHAAAAA

• Like 1

Rich Kotite. BAHAHAHAAAAA

Marion "Swamp Fox" Campbell. Wait, he might be dead.

• Like 1