Dallas Cowboys

Steven needs to grow a pair and tell his father that it's time for the GM job to be transfered. Then Redball has to go. Get Shawn Peyton, or Cower, or Holmgren in here ASAP.

No don't get Sean Payton :smash:

Don't think it won't happen. Payton has connections with the Cowboys, and he has a permanent residence in Westlake. Again, the issue is with that pain in the ass, Jerry Jones. He's destroying this team with his egotistical, controlling bullcrap. Surely, he has to be aware of the general view that he has become detrimental to the team.

Payton would want to bring Mickey Loomis with him, since this whole thing happened because of a clause involving Loomis. I don't think Jerry would go along with that. He'd also want to bring along Brees, that's not happening either...

Why can't the Cowboys discover their own top head coach anyway? Can't be that difficult if THE SAINTS can do it?

Peyton would be the head coach of this team if the timing would have been different, and if JJ was a footbal guy. Once again the timing is bad. JJ isn't ready to give up on Redball, and Neither Peyton nor Redball would take an OC position with this team. Look for SD to lose a head coach and Dallas to gain an OC.

Steven needs to grow a pair and tell his father that it's time for the GM job to be transfered. Then Redball has to go. Get Shawn Peyton, or Cower, or Holmgren in here ASAP.

No don't get Sean Payton :smash:

Don't think it won't happen. Payton has connections with the Cowboys, and he has a permanent residence in Westlake. Again, the issue is with that pain in the ass, Jerry Jones. He's destroying this team with his egotistical, controlling bullcrap. Surely, he has to be aware of the general view that he has become detrimental to the team.

Payton would want to bring Mickey Loomis with him, since this whole thing happened because of a clause involving Loomis. I don't think Jerry would go along with that. He'd also want to bring along Brees, that's not happening either...

Why can't the Cowboys discover their own top head coach anyway? Can't be that difficult if THE SAINTS can do it?

Peyton would be the head coach of this team if the timing would have been different, and if JJ was a footbal guy.

And if wishes were horses we'd all be eating Jerry's Dallas long horn steaks! :givebeer:

Cowboys' Jerry Brown dies in car crash with teammate Josh Brent

Mike Garafolo, USA TODAY Sports

3:32PM EST December 8. 2012 - Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent was arrested on charges of intoxication manslaughter after flipping his car in Irving, Texas Saturday morning in an accident that killed Cowboys practice-squad player Jerry Brown, according to Irving police.

Per a police statement, Brent was driving his car at a high rate of speed at 2:21 a.m. when he hit the outside curb on Route 114, causing the vehicle to flip at least once and then come to rest in the middle of a service road. Brown, a linebacker who was signed to the practice squad in October, was a passenger in the car. Brown was unresponsive on the scene and transferred to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Responding officers believed alcohol to be a contributing factor. Brent did not pass sobriety tests and underwent a mandatory blood draw at a nearby hospital.

Cowboys VP Stephen Jones told USA TODAY Sports: "It's sad. Very sad. It's tragic for everybody."

Tim Beckman, the head coach at the University of Illinois, tweeted the news of Brown's death.

"Keep him in your prayers," Beckman wrote.

Brent and Brown both played at Illinois. Their careers overlapped from 2007-09. Brent was suspended by the team in 2009 after a DUI arrest.

Brent, 24, is a former supplemental draft selection who has started five games this season in place of injured starting nose tackle Jay Ratliff. Brent was to start this Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals but will not make the trip.

3:32PM EST December 8. 2012 - Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent was arrested on charges of intoxication manslaughter after flipping his car in Irving, Texas Saturday morning in an accident that killed Cowboys practice-squad player Jerry Brown, according to Irving police.

Per a police statement, Brent was driving his car at a high rate of speed at 2:21 a.m. when he hit the outside curb on Route 114, causing the vehicle to flip at least once and then come to rest in the middle of a service road. Brown, a linebacker who was signed to the practice squad in October, was a passenger in the car. Brown was unresponsive on the scene and transferred to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Responding officers believed alcohol to be a contributing factor. Brent did not pass sobriety tests and underwent a mandatory blood draw at a nearby hospital.

Cowboys VP Stephen Jones told USA TODAY Sports: "It's sad. Very sad. It's tragic for everybody."

Tim Beckman, the head coach at the University of Illinois, tweeted the news of Brown's death.

Brent and Brown both played at Illinois. Their careers overlapped from 2007-09. Brent was suspended by the team in 2009 after a DUI arrest.

Brent, 24, is a former supplemental draft selection who has started five games this season in place of injured starting nose tackle Jay Ratliff. Brent was to start this Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals but will not make the trip.

Sad. What a waste. :angry:

Boy, what else could go wrong for this team? In regard to Brent, it's time for some serious jail time!!! He didn't learn anything from the 2009 arrest??? :wtf: :smash:

This could serve to focus the team. I'm not betting on it.

I'm not betting on that one either. Collectively, why is it that someone has to die before heads are pulled out of behinds and wake up? :crazy:

Terrible about Jerry Brown and Josh Brent. It amazes me when someone with so much going for them just needlessly throws it all away. On another note that was a great win by the Cowboys yesterday all things considered.

Boy, what else could go wrong for this team? In regard to Brent, it's time for some serious jail time!!! He didn't learn anything from the 2009 arrest??? :wtf: :smash:

Oh, I don't know; Dez Bryant being out for the season with tendon surgery for his hand? :16ton:

Brent will do jail time.

The Aints game is a great concern. It's a classic trap game for the 'Boys. Dez still being capable is a great sign. His willingness to gut this out speaks volumes for his future. Sunday he became a man. Was there to see it and it was indeed heartening. If he and Murrey can stay effective anything is possible.

The Aints game is a great concern. It's a classic trap game for the 'Boys. Dez still being capable is a great sign. His willingness to gut this out speaks volumes for his future. Sunday he became a man. Was there to see it and it was indeed heartening. If he and Murrey can stay effective anything is possible.

What about the next one, RGIII and the Washington Banana Skins?

Wow. I think I'll leave that one alone.

Oh, hell I can't. If we beat you Aints, we'll circumcise the banana skins.

:o

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:LOL:

We're still gonna eliminate the foskins. Congrats on your OT win while being ousted from the playoffs. Sure, it's sour grapes but it's all I've got. That and a game that means something this week. :moon:

My Skins will be wearing their Hulk Hogans Sunday again when RGIII gives notice that the NFC East is under new ownership for the foreseeable future. Another 8-8 year for Jerruh and the boys. How many more years of that will it take for all the commentators to admit to themselves that there really isn't anything to see in Dallas? How many more endless weekends with discussion about how the super-talented Cowboys are underacheiving? What's wrong in Big D (every year)? Has anyone ever considered they are playing their best and the team just hasn't been very good the last several years? Somebody explain this to Berman and the rest of those numbnuts.
  • Like 1

We're still gonna eliminate the foskins. Congrats on your OT win while being ousted from the playoffs. Sure, it's sour grapes but it's all I've got. That and a game that means something this week. :moon:

I wonder if the NFC east teams will draft and bring in players specifically to deal with the RGIII threat? Or is it not that big of a deal?

My Skins will be wearing their Hulk Hogans Sunday again when RGIII gives notice that the NFC East is under new ownership for the foreseeable future. Another 8-8 year for Jerruh and the boys. How many more years of that will it take for all the commentators to admit to themselves that there really isn't anything to see in Dallas? How many more endless weekends with discussion about how the super-talented Cowboys are underacheiving? What's wrong in Big D (every year)? Has anyone ever considered they are playing their best and the team just hasn't been very good the last several years? Somebody explain this to Berman and the rest of those numbnuts.

Counting your chickens eh? Have you noticed that for a very long time the favored team tends to lose in this series?

We're still gonna eliminate the foskins. Congrats on your OT win while being ousted from the playoffs. Sure, it's sour grapes but it's all I've got. That and a game that means something this week.

I wonder if the NFC east teams will draft and bring in players specifically to deal with the RGIII threat? Or is it not that big of a deal?

More likely they'll develop a game plan to deal with him. Like knock the living crap out of him. I really hate it that he went to DC. I really like the kid, and he won me a bunch of $ in college.