Dallas Cowboys

What a thoroughly enjoyable game! Peanut Tillman and Major Right were probably haunting Romo in his dreams last night! z7shysterical.gif

It would have been even uglier (or more enjoyable from a Bear fan's perspective) if that Dallas defender doesn't roll up on Forte's ankle the first play of the game.

QUOTE (goose @ Oct 2 2012, 04:38 PM)
Great win by the Bears, but...could Jay Cutler be a bigger dick on the sidelines? What was with his "dis" of Mike Tice during the game?

Perhaps Cutler needed a moment alone to gather himself.....before he told Tice that his play-calling was shitty..... confused13.gif confused13.gif

QUOTE (goose @ Oct 2 2012, 03:38 PM)
Great win by the Bears, but...could Jay Cutler be a bigger dick on the sidelines? What was with his "dis" of Mike Tice during the game?

If you've ever heard Mike Tice speak, it will probably make more sense to you.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 2 2012, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (goose @ Oct 2 2012, 03:38 PM)
Great win by the Bears, but...could Jay Cutler be a bigger dick on the sidelines?  What was with his "dis" of Mike Tice during the game?

If you've ever heard Mike Tice speak, it will probably make more sense to you.

He was pissed because Tice is having trouble getting the plays in on time. That doesn't excuse his acting like a petulant child on the side lines.

Tony Oh-no! Strikes again. Tied his own Cowboy's record with 5. Sheesh.

But with a week to stew about it, they might actually play decent against Balt. It's that or get embarrassed again.

Those interceptions weren't all on Romo. The receivers can take plenty of blame. That being said, it was another overall awful performance. They better get it righted. The next 5 games are pretty brutal, although Baltimore doesn't scare me as much as they used to.

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Oct 9 2012, 07:53 AM)
Those interceptions weren't all on Romo. The receivers can take plenty of blame. That being said, it was another overall awful performance. They better get it righted. The next 5 games are pretty brutal, although Baltimore doesn't scare me as much as they used to.

Point well taken. Dez and the OL both played a role. Garrett ain't exactly killing it either.

But the bottom line is that the fish rots from the head. JJ needs to let Steven take over. He can still be the face and get the limelight he loves.

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Oct 15 2012, 01:38 PM)
How do you have the ball for over 40 minutes and completely dominate the key stats and still lose? That is the question of the day. At least I got to see Rush after that fiasco.

I'm glad I missed that. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be upset if I never saw another Cowboys game the rest of the season. There is only so much heartbreak one can take. After witnessing the unraveling that was the end of the Rangers' season, I'm done. Initially, I thought, "Well, there's still basketball season!!!" I'm not so sure about that either! Someone please shoot me now.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 15 2012, 12:52 PM)
How do you have the ball for over 40 minutes and completely dominate the key stats and still lose?  That is the question of the day.  At least I got to see Rush after that fiasco.

I'm glad I missed that. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be upset if I never saw another Cowboys game the rest of the season. There is only so much heartbreak one can take. After witnessing the unraveling that was the end of the Rangers' season, I'm done. Initially, I thought, "Well, there's still basketball season!!!" I'm not so sure about that either! Someone please shoot me now.

Come on now SS. It's just sports after all. The Cowboys played much better. Anything can happen. Did you really think the Rangers would go to the WS three years in a row? It's baseball for god's sakes. The Mav's won't win it all this year, but they'll be good and make the playoffs.

Don't expect much from the Stars.

But on the bright side, we got a new album and tour from the boys!

How do you have the ball for over 40 minutes and completely dominate the key stats and still lose? That is the question of the day. At least I got to see Rush after that fiasco.

The key stat, of course, is points.

Yes I guess i missed that minor stat. I heard on the radio after the first opening 8 minute drive for the Ravens, the Cowboys had the ball 40 of the next 52 mintutes. And were outscored banghead.gif

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Oct 16 2012, 09:45 AM)
Yes I guess i missed that minor stat. I heard on the radio after the first opening 8 minute drive for the Ravens, the Cowboys had the ball 40 of the next 52 mintutes. And were outscored banghead.gif

They were running the ball, which was good coaching since that's the Raven's weakness. The problem was the secondary's breakdown at the end of the first half, and the clock management debacle at the end of the game. Also, the ref's were letting the D-backs get away with a lot, I'm not pessimistic, other than the pass blocking by the OL.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 15 2012, 01:52 PM)
How do you have the ball for over 40 minutes and completely dominate the key stats and still lose?  That is the question of the day.  At least I got to see Rush after that fiasco.

This might make you feel better, Dirk is out for six weeks. smile.gif

I'm enjoying the sh!t out of this game. Romo 3 picks and the girls down 23-0 in the first 20 minuted of the game.