Dallas Cowboys

Great game. I am liking this team! Romo looks like he is taking the next step. I have never seen him so animated and in control at the line pre-snap. He was in complete command of the game. I absolutely don't get the Romo haters.

They better! Listening to commentary and reflecting on the game, I don`t excuse their performance but I do think they are more like the team that beat the Giants. And I will venture that the Seahawks may have a shot at the playoffs this year. That is a real good defence!

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Sep 20 2012, 08:52 AM)
They better! Listening to commentary and reflecting on the game, I don`t excuse their performance but I do think they are more like the team that beat the Giants. And I will venture that the Seahawks may have a shot at the playoffs this year. That is a real good defence!

Yup. And they brought the pain big time. They should have a great home record this year.

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/09/28/12...863&feedID=3742

What happens when one of the leaders in professional sports collides with the leader in women's lingerie?

You get a Victoria's Secret store opening in Cowboys Stadium.

The Dallas Cowboys and Victoria's Secret announced that a store will open Monday at Cowboys Stadium before the team takes on the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football.

The store will be a "Pink" branded location and will sell T-shirts, hoodies, tank tops and . . . of course . . . underwear.

"Well, we've got some beautiful places out at that stadium, some gorgeous surroundings, and nothing would be nicer than to have the showing of pretty clothes," Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said on 105.3 The Fan [KRLD-FM] on Friday. "We've got the atmosphere and the forum to model and really show some pretty clothes and have them involved relative to sports and relative to the Cowboys, so why not?"

Victoria's Secret has sold a line of licensed sports apparel for years.  Last year, the company partnered with then Texas Rangers starting pitcher C.J. Wilson in supporting a line of apparel for the Rangers before their playoff push. He has since carried that partnership to the Los Angeles Angels. But this is the first store the company has opened inside a stadium.

A ribbon ceremony will be held at 4 p.m. Monday and will be attended by executives from the Dallas Cowboys as well as Victoria's Secret models Elsa Hosk and Jessica Hart, which gives you another reason to get to the stadium early besides beating the traffic and tailgating.

At least Jessica Simpson won't have to go far now if she ever needs to replace her pink Tony Romo jersey.

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Sep 29 2012, 08:23 PM)
So is Chicago. I don't have a great feeling about this game. Dallas has revenge though...

They really need to win this game if they're going anywhere this year.

The Bear O Line is still a sieve. Ware should have a field day.

I really need Chicago to shut down Miles Austin and Dan Bailey tonight..

I got an 18.8 Fantasy point lead but the guy I am up against this week has both Austin and Bailey..... I hope Chicago holds up defensively tonight.

Gross game. Can't put all those interceptions on Romo. The receivers especially Bryant are turning out to be morons who can't run routes properly. Just a bad bad game all around. I hate being a true fan sometimes. rage.gif