Dallas Cowboys

You read the transcript of his mother's 911 call and she doesn't even know where he lives. She has serious issues and maybe we should wait for all the facts.

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Jul 18 2012, 09:47 AM)
You read the transcript of his mother's 911 call and she doesn't even know where he lives. She has serious issues and maybe we should wait for all the facts.

I read she spent time in Jail and has a rap sheet , nice mother laugh.gif

I was a huge Dallas fan as a kid and still am somewhat although Colts have been my fav since move to Indy. Seems like every year for a long time now they talk about how good the Cowboys are on paper and then it never translates to the field. Do they ever put it together in the Romo era?

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jul 19 2012, 11:17 PM)
I was a huge Dallas fan as a kid and still am somewhat although Colts have been my fav since move to Indy. Seems like every year for a long time now they talk about how good the Cowboys are on paper and then it never translates to the field. Do they ever put it together in the Romo era?

you can always count on the cheerleaders being good on paper and on the field. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Jul 18 2012, 08:47 AM)

Didn't get the $ she was looking for?

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jul 20 2012, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Jul 19 2012, 11:17 PM)

you can always count on the cheerleaders being good on paper and on the field. tongue.gif

That's the ONLY thing you can count on in Dallas. laugh.gif

One of the men most responsible for the success of the early 90s Cowboys died today.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-viking...08782--nfl.html

rose.gif

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jul 21 2012, 07:07 PM)
One of the men most responsible for the success of the early 90s Cowboys died today.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-viking...08782--nfl.html

rose.gif

The worst (best) trade of all time.

Plastico Burress a Cowboy?

Well, I guess Dez needs a role model.

OXNARD, Calif. -- The Dallas Cowboys have held preliminary discussions with Drew Rosenhaus, the agent for Plaxico Burress, about signing the free-agent wide receiver, according to a source.

The Cowboys have young and inexperienced receivers fighting for the No. 3 position on the team, and are thinking of adding a veteran if no one emerges.

On Thursday afternoon, team executive vice president Stephen Jones told KTBB-FM in Tyler, Texas, that the team "wouldn't totally rule out Plaxico at some point."

Jerry Jones...the gift that keeps on giving.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 9 2012, 08:01 PM)
How are the Clueless Romo Boys doing?

trink38.gif

We need a center, two guards, a third receiver, a safety, and another nose guard. Then we'll be ready to go all the way. We still have plenty of holes. With that said, I think we'll make the playoffs this year.

I can't watch preseason anything schla03.gif

That was tough to watch. I was in Vegas on Monday and watched it at the sports book at my hotel. I can't believe people actually bet on pre-season games! Way too many variables and players that you know nothing about. But all that being said, the Cowboys are undefeated!! tongue.gif

That was a big time hit he took. Witten is as tough as they come. He can't mess around with this although I am sure he is dying to get out there again. As far as I am concerned expose the key vets as little as possible and find out what we have with the young guys. Need to stay healthy this year and it hasn't been a great start.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8...es-lawsuit-team

A Dallas Cowboys fan is burning mad at her team.

Jennelle Carrillo, of Cleburne, Texas, has sued the Cowboys and owner/general manager Jerry Jones after she suffered severe burns to her backside while allegedly sitting on a bench outside Cowboys Stadium before a team scrimmage in August 2010.

Temperatures on the day of the annual Blue & Silver scrimmage were more than 100 degrees, and the bench that Carrillo sat on was black.

"The bench was uncovered and openly exposed to the extremely hot August sun," the suit, which was filed in Tarrant County civil court, states. "The combination of the nature of the black, marble bench and hot sunlight caused the bench to become extremely hot and unreasonably dangerous."

Carrillo's lawyer, Michael Wash, told KDFW-TV that his client initially knew she had been burned but didn't realize the extent of the injuries until receiving medical attention. She did not stay for the game, according to Wash.

"She sat down on this black bench, outside an entrance and unfortunately she suffered third-degree burns as a result of it and had subsequent skin grafts," he told KDFW.

The suit alleges that Cowboys Stadium posted no warning signs alerting fans that the benches could be hot.

Wash told KDFW that Carrillo has suffered "mental anguish, physical pain and disfigurement as a result of her wounds."

According to the TV station, Carrillo is suing to get a jury trial and payment of court fees, interest and a damage amount determined by the jury.

The Cowboys declined comment to KDFW due to the ongoing litigation, per team policy.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Aug 16 2012, 07:47 PM)
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8...es-lawsuit-team

A Dallas Cowboys fan is burning mad at her team.

Jennelle Carrillo, of Cleburne, Texas, has sued the Cowboys and owner/general manager Jerry Jones after she suffered severe burns to her backside while allegedly sitting on a bench outside Cowboys Stadium before a team scrimmage in August 2010.

Temperatures on the day of the annual Blue & Silver scrimmage were more than 100 degrees, and the bench that Carrillo sat on was black.

"The bench was uncovered and openly exposed to the extremely hot August sun," the suit, which was filed in Tarrant County civil court, states. "The combination of the nature of the black, marble bench and hot sunlight caused the bench to become extremely hot and unreasonably dangerous."

Carrillo's lawyer, Michael Wash, told KDFW-TV that his client initially knew she had been burned but didn't realize the extent of the injuries until receiving medical attention. She did not stay for the game, according to Wash.

"She sat down on this black bench, outside an entrance and unfortunately she suffered third-degree burns as a result of it and had subsequent skin grafts," he told KDFW.

The suit alleges that Cowboys Stadium posted no warning signs alerting fans that the benches could be hot.

Wash told KDFW that Carrillo has suffered "mental anguish, physical pain and disfigurement as a result of her wounds."

According to the TV station, Carrillo is suing to get a jury trial and payment of court fees, interest and a damage amount determined by the jury.

The Cowboys declined comment to KDFW due to the ongoing litigation, per team policy.

laugh.gif

Jerry being a pain in the arse again...

That is just another ridiculous stupid lawsuit. How do these cases not get thrown out before they get to step 1? "Oh my ass is burning. I think I will just stay here and let it fry."

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Aug 17 2012, 01:26 PM)
That is just another ridiculous stupid lawsuit. How do these cases not get thrown out before they get to step 1? "Oh my ass is burning. I think I will just stay here and let it fry."

I suspect that if this were a fan of any other team, the suit would have been thrown out. But since it was a Cowboy fan, and a lot of them aren't exactly known for their intelligence, maybe the judge thought it had some merit.

tongue.gif