Presto Vinyl ?

toscanobarga

QUOTE (bigman208 @ Feb 4 2012, 02:55 PM)
QUOTE (tel @ Feb 4 2012, 03:44 PM)
Pop quiz....what was the last rush album to be released on vinyl?

If we are talking studio albums, then Snakes And Arrows. If live albums are also included, then Moving Pictures Live 2011.

I believe TFE was the only one never Vinyl released, right?

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Feb 4 2012, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (bigman208 @ Feb 4 2012, 02:55 PM)
QUOTE (tel @ Feb 4 2012, 03:44 PM)
Pop quiz....what was the last rush album to be released on vinyl?

If we are talking studio albums, then Snakes And Arrows. If live albums are also included, then Moving Pictures Live 2011.

I believe TFE was the only one never Vinyl released, right?

I do believe so, however apparently Counterparts is hard to find unless you are willing to shell out for a imported copy. Was it even released on vinyl in North America?? I have seen some copies pop up on Ebay once in a while, but usually from other countries/continents.

I have every Rush studio album on vinyl (besides TFE obviously). I got really lucky and snagged VT and S&A at my local record store both mint. VT is almost impossible to find, even on Ebay. Counterparts is also a very rare find but you can find imports as mentioned on Ebay. Presto is pretty common though but for 4 bucks, that a great deal

$4? Dang that was a steal. Forget what i paid for it when it came out. All I remember was that I special ordered it through my local chain store so I could get it in vinyl. Did the Same with Roll the Bones and as a result have all of their albums up through RTB on Vinyl. Never even looked to see if anything post RTB was available on vinyl.

Interesting post - of course it will led me to burn some more of my hard earned cash but for vinyl Rush that ok.

QUOTE (hippy @ Feb 7 2012, 06:26 AM)
I have Rush to Counterparts on vinyl (including live albums and Archives) but would love to get anything else that came out on vinyl.....

You can find Snakes and Arrows and Vapor Trails on vinyl for a large price. Like I said above though, I found my copies at my local record store for around $40 each which is quite a steal when you see what they go for on ebay

OK, not counting 45s, 12 inches, picture discs, various non US compilations, various promo vinyl and the like, These have all been released on vinyl at one time or another.

Rush

Fly By Night

Caress Of Steel

All The World's A Stage

A Farewell To Kings

Archives (first three albums)

Hemispheres

Permanent Waves

Moving Pictures

Exit...Stage Left

Signals

Grace Under Pressure

Power Windows

Hold Your Fire

A Show Of Hands

Chronicles [Not released in North America]

Presto

Roll The Bones (Not released in North America)

Counterparts (Not released in North America)

Vapor Trails

Feedback

Snakes And Arrows

Moving Pictures Live (From Time Machine Tour)