My 2112nd post

apetersvt

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the board hosts and moderators for all of their dedication and hard work to making this such a fun place to visit.

Because of this place, I keep informed on all-thing Rush related as well as some of my other interests on the various other boards. The TRF tailgates that we have had the past several tours have just added to the magic of the night. I would like to thank all of the people that I have hung out with at these events.

I would like to thank my company's IT department for having not having this site blocked or closely monitoring our web usage.

I would like to thank Early Times bourbon and Yuengling Lager. Some of my most creative posts have been aided by you.

I would like to thank the Paul Reed Smith and Gibson guitar companies.

Lastly, I would like to thank John, Alex, Geddy, Broonsie, and Neil. Many of your albums have been the soundtrack to my life.

trink39.gif

ps - it is somewhat coincidental that I made it to 2112 on 2.1.12. I probably would have made a post last night to make it, but I figured I would wait until today.

pss- It took my long enough.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Feb 1 2012, 07:48 PM)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the board hosts and moderators for all of their dedication and hard work to making this such a fun place to visit.

Because of this place, I keep informed on all-thing Rush related as well as some of my other interests on the various other boards.  The TRF tailgates that we have had the past several tours have just added to the magic of the night.  I would like to thank all of the people that I have hung out with at these events.

I would like to thank my company's IT department for having not having this site blocked or closely monitoring our web usage.

I would like to thank Early Times bourbon and Yuengling Lager.  Some of my most creative posts have been aided by you.

I would like to thank the Paul Reed Smith and Gibson guitar companies.

Lastly, I would like to thank John, Alex, Geddy, Broonsie, and Neil.  Many of your albums have been the soundtrack to my life.

trink39.gif

ps - it is somewhat coincidental that I made it to 2112 on 2.1.12.  I probably would have made a post last night to make it, but I figured I would wait until today.

1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif applaudit.gif Wooooo-hooooooo!! trink39.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Feb 1 2012, 02:48 PM)

ps - it is somewhat coincidental that I made it to 2112 on 2.1.12. I probably would have made a post last night to make it, but I figured I would wait until today.

It's great that you did it on Rush day. Congrats

And don't worry about how long it took you, I'm still a long way away. Quality, not quantity.

QUOTE (Cyclonus X-1 @ Feb 1 2012, 02:55 PM)
Congratulations, dude. Keep up the stout defenses of Necromancer and Lamneth. 1022.gif

You know I will. Best tunes ever.

Thanks.

Nicely done! I brought a solar federalist cake for you:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5259/5534158500_53a2719a8a_z.jpg

I think I'm mixing things up here, but it's the thought that counts. tongue.gif