Sectors printing errors

Dylan2712

^ well, I'm making a lot of assumptions here - that:

1. there was no way CA would've known his sets were 'perfect' (as he claimed) at that minute level of detail without checking first - just not believable

2. if he was asked to take pics of his 'perfect' sets, he'd come up with some lame excuse why he wouldn't be able to

now - at this point, we can only take him at his word until he posts his pics... cant wait to see them, CA! trink39.gif

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Jan 30 2012, 12:55 PM)

1. there was no way CA would've known his sets were 'perfect' (as he claimed) at that minute level of detail without checking first - just not believable

2. if he was asked to take pics of his 'perfect' sets, he'd come up with some lame excuse why he wouldn't be able to

now - at this point, we can only take him at his word until he posts his pics... cant wait to see them, CA! trink39.gif

It's taking so long because the pics are still being photo-shopped z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jan 30 2012, 01:37 PM)

It's taking so long because the pics are still being photo-shopped z7shysterical.gif

goodpost.gif rofl3.gif

I put on my old man reading glasses and took a look at the fine print. There is no information on where the discs were made. The last page of each booklet lists Michele Horie and Vartan for Art Direction and the Designer is Mike Diehl. Vartan sounds like a Japanese villain of some kind.

On most of the discs that are gatefolds if you look at the tiny print they say Printed in the USA. I don't know if that is true or if they are merely reproducing the original content.

2112 twelve mentions that it is also available on Musicasette and Stereo 8 Track Tape. biggrin.gif

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/photo_5.jpg

unsure.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Jan 30 2012, 06:43 PM)

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/photo_5.jpg

unsure.gif

z7shysterical.gif