Reverse Starman

Capt starman

Hi I'm new to the forum but been a big fan since I was a teen when I bought the album 2112. Been hooked ever since then.

I recently seen on the internet of a reverse starman tattoo on the shoulder of a women. I never seen an image like this. What are your views and what are the differences between the two of them. The only difference was his right and left hand and he's facing the opposite direction.

Just make sure the shading isn't reversed like half the starman images I see on shirts etc..

QUOTE (Capt starman @ Jan 15 2012, 03:22 PM)
I did save the picture but not sure how to post it up. I was pondering getting one and looking for ideas and just came across it. I always liked the whole " Man against the masses"

Wish you could post it because I think I may know who it belongs to and we can ask her directly why it came out the way it did.

Aside from it being reversed that's the best looking starman tattoo I've seen, and I may actually print it out and take it whenever I work up the nerve to get mine.

Maybe the actual photo is flipped?

I did save the picture but not sure how to post it up. I was pondering getting one and looking for ideas and just came across it. I always liked the whole " Man against the masses"

It means the "individual standing against the tyranny of the collective."

Sorry to nitpick, buy it's a wee bit deeper than a little non conformity now and then.

I know her and honestly it never dawned on me that it was reversed. She has a portrait of Geddy on the other shoulder. :D
  • Like 1

I know her and honestly it never dawned on me that it was reversed. She has a portrait of Geddy on the other shoulder. :D

Would love to have seen the portrait..! :)

How do you know what's real?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2hyukd2.jpg

I know because she's a friend of mine. It's on the other shoulder. :P

How do you know what's real?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2hyukd2.jpg

I know because she's a friend of mine. It's on the other shoulder. :P

How do we know you're real?

Ummm....good point. Now I'm questioning my existence! :unsure:

• Like 1