'Backstage Secrets' - Get it!

Dagger

I first watched some of the content of this DVD on Youtube. It was really interesting. So I ordered it off Amazon, and this DVD of RUSH 'roadiedom' is totally awesome. If you are a true RUSH fan, get it without hesitation, you will love it. It has 2 DVD's. The first DVD has 2 parts, Sound, and then Lights. The second DVD has 3 parts, Instrument Technicians, Video, and Road Manager. It really goes into depth on each aspect. This is the best documentary I have seen on this topic, and they did it on RUSH! Can't get any better than that! It was done in '08 during the Snakes & Arrows tour, and is 250 minutes long. The best parts to me were not on Youtube. The title is 'Backstage Secrets', On The Road With One Of The World's Biggest Names In Rock....RUSH!

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Dec 28 2011, 05:54 AM)
Any naked chicks?

Actually, yeah. About 35 minutes into it you can see that Lifeson has a few of them eating out of the palm of his hand. Check out these babies:

http://www.knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/d/d1/More_chicks_thumbnail.jpg

common001.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 28 2011, 03:23 AM)
QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Dec 28 2011, 05:54 AM)
Any naked chicks?

Actually, yeah. About 35 minutes into it you can see that Lifeson has a few of them eating out of the palm of his hand. Check out these babies:

http://www.knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/d/d1/More_chicks_thumbnail.jpg

common001.gif

I'M BUYING IT!!!

MY HUSBAND WAYNE BOUGHT THIS DVD.EVERY RUSH FAN SHOULD GO OUT AN BUY.IT SHOWS EVERYTHING ON PUTTING UP STAGE SHOW ETC.HOW THEY TAKE IT ALL DOWN.IT WAS VERY EXCITING WATCHING THIS.RUSH OUT AN GET IT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

BAYOU BENGAL

The Instrument Technicians are probably the best part for me. The bass tech goes through all the basses Mr. Geddy plays during the concert and for what song. Shows preshow warmup bass. Shows them stringing the instruments. The drum tech shows the drumset for Mr. Neil's preshow warmup, and setup of the main drumset. Just an awesome DVD!

I have an extra 2 disc set. My friend bought me one for x-mas and i already had it. PM if interested. asking $19.00 total USA

robert

BTW it is really cool to see behind the scenes etc.

Edited by robertrobyn