HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

GoToMan

I wonder if "Go To Man" is actually "Somebody" on CP. We had a poster with a very similar style earlier this year, quoting scripture, judgmental as all get out, etc. Very interested in comparing IP's with the admins here to see what we come up with.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Draco @ Dec 25 2011, 10:30 PM)
I wonder if "Go To Man" is actually "Somebody" on CP. We had a poster with a very similar style earlier this year, quoting scripture, judgmental as all get out, etc. Very interested in comparing IP's with the admins here to see what we come up with.

QUOTE (Draco @ Dec 25 2011, 11:30 PM)

trink38.gif

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/usingjesus.jpg

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 25 2011, 09:57 PM)
I'm *amazed* this thread got to three pages. I guess the mods are off for Christmas wink.gif

I (at least) have reported it to all 3 Mods for this area. Hopefully one of them will show up and move it ASAP.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Dec 25 2011, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 25 2011, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE (GoToMan @ Dec 25 2011, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 25 2011, 12:34 PM)
QUOTE (GoToMan @ Dec 25 2011, 10:02 AM)
It is fun to see people struggle over how to address each other during the Christmas Season:

The Satanic: Merry X-Mas

Happy Holidays

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us

Happy Hannakuh

Merry Christmas

For me - Glory to Jesus, Amen, Let the glistening glory of your unlimited illumination flood forth in pristine healing,wholeness and unspeakable joy.

(All while listening to Limelight)

Amen!!!

trink38.gif

postscript: who else?

And this has WHAT to do with Rush??? confused13.gif

You posted this in the RUSH section of TRF - just because you had these thoughts while listening to Limelight doesn't mean anything. One time I thought about farting while listening to Tom Sawyer, but it didn't mean I could start an applicable thread about it in this particular forum. Just sayin'... wink.gif

A sad commentary on you, that on Christmas Day, you feel that a post recognizing the birthday of Jesus Christ, should not be allowed because it is not directly Rush related. Pathetic. Demonic. LMAO. Vulgar and vile, when Jesus Christ, the Creator of the Universe, created and is still creating the entity called, RUSH.

Yet, I like it. It is the Anti-Christ Spirit, that gives distinction to the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

It's nice to be on the side of the Creator of the Universe.

tongue.gif

http://www.butnotyet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jesus-facepalm.jpg

Gary! Absolutely classic.

Merry Christmas!!!

Why does the term "Merry X-Mas" refer to Satan?????

I have nothing against Christ or religion or spirituality or belief or anything - very much the opposite as a matter of fact, but this thread simply doesn't belong in this forum and the OP knows that full well - that's really all I object to... that and the obnoxious, judgmental pontificating of his agenda that really seems to go contrary to the spirit of the teachings he's seeming to want to proclaim. If the objective is some kind of prosyletizing or trying to get people to see things from his point of view, the kind of antagonistic manner by which he's going about it can only turn people off from his point of view. I doubt he'll see it that way, but it's an irony I've seen so many times. You don't convert people towards love and forgiveness by anger and being judgmental. Just my take...

... and Merry Christmas to all! wink.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 25 2011, 11:06 PM)
It is fun to see people struggle over how to address each other during the Christmas Season:

Happy Holidays

Happy Hannakuh

Merry Christmas

For me - Glory to Jesus, Amen, Let the glistening glory of your unlimited illumination flood forth in pristine healing,wholeness and unspeakable joy.

Amen!!!

trink38.gif

You posted this in the RUSH section of TRF - just because you had these thoughts while listening to Limelight doesn't mean anything. One time I thought about farting while listening to Tom Sawyer, but it didn't mean I could start an applicable thread about it in this particular forum. Just sayin'... wink.gif

A sad commentary on you, that on Christmas Day, you feel that a post recognizing the birthday of Jesus Christ, should not be allowed because it is not directly Rush related. Pathetic. Demonic. LMAO. Vulgar and vile, when Jesus Christ, the Creator of the Universe, created and is still creating the entity called, RUSH.

Yet, I like it. It is the Anti-Christ Spirit, that gives distinction to the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

tongue.gif

Merry Christmas!!!

I have nothing against Christ or religion or spirituality or belief or anything - very much the opposite as a matter of fact, but this thread simply doesn't belong in this forum and the OP knows that full well - that's really all I object to... that and the obnoxious, judgmental pontificating of his agenda that really seems to go contrary to the spirit of the teachings he's seeming to want to proclaim. If the objective is some kind of prosyletizing or trying to get people to see things from his point of view, the kind of antagonistic manner by which he's going about it can only turn people off from his point of view. I doubt he'll see it that way, but it's an irony I've seen so many times. You don't convert people towards love and forgiveness by anger and being judgmental. Just my take...

Well stated!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 26 2011, 01:06 AM)

Happy Holidays

Happy Hannakuh

Merry Christmas

Amen!!!

trink38.gif

tongue.gif

Merry Christmas!!!

bible-trolls...holy sh*t

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 26 2011, 12:57 AM)
I'm *amazed* this thread got to three pages. I guess the mods are off for Christmas wink.gif

A shit thread like this stays here for ages but you let one stray nipple slip out of a babes bikini or a pubic hair poke out in the That's It thread and that pic is deleted within 10 minutes. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Dec 26 2011, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 26 2011, 12:57 AM)

A shit thread like this stays here for ages but you let one stray nipple slip out of a babes bikini or a pubic hair poke out in the That's It thread and that pic is deleted within 10 minutes. rofl3.gif

sometimes the mods/admins let these threads just run their course for awhile as long as there's no major bloodshed. they are pretty fun - nothing like an entertaining train wreck to help get you through the day! tongue.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Dec 26 2011, 05:30 AM)
QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 25 2011, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ Dec 25 2011, 11:40 PM)
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/usingjesus.jpg

goodpost.gif

+1

GoToMan = Go2Hell

Even more reason to never go to Counterfarts.

It's nothing to do with us where this freak parks his shitmobile Earl!

Edited by Tony R

QUOTE (Draco @ Dec 26 2011, 04:30 AM)

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 26 2011, 02:06 AM)

Happy Holidays

Happy Hannakuh

Merry Christmas

Amen!!!

trink38.gif

tongue.gif

Merry Christmas!!!

goodpost.gif Sorry to keep this going, but...I will... beathorse.gif

I have to say I have NEVER agreed with rushgoober or Tony R more...ok, probably never agreed with them on anything, but on this, I totally agree. Total Jesus facepalm. (btw, that is a classic pic, rushgoober!) If this "GoToMan" is really a Christian, he is just making Christ look bad to anyone on the fence, and his post was an obvious effort to spark a religious debate, his responses and just the fact that he posted in the RUSH section shows that he is the type of "Christian" that gives real Christians a bad name.

If he is just someone from the CP forum trying to derail our beloved TRF, well of course, that is not possible.

No offense to CP forum, but when I was looking to join a RUSH forum I checked out both forums and just on layout and functionality alone, TRF wins hands down. Then once you see the passion of the fans on TRF you simply don't leave. If this guy is from the CP forum, which I think is obvious at this point, I think he is just making the CP forum look just as bad as he made himself look.

Merry Christmas! bekloppt.gif

Nothing wrong with keeping Christ in Christmas, and with observing and celebrating Christ on December 25th. But, GoToMan....that's IF you observe it in the right way: with dignity. Which is precisely what you're NOT doing.

QUOTE (GoToMan @ Dec 25 2011, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (ak2112 @ Dec 25 2011, 08:41 PM)
QUOTE (GoToMan @ Dec 25 2011, 08:27 PM)
This is about what I expected from this post today. Certain Homo (Sapiens) thinking the only Christmas Post on Christmas Day should be moved to another sector because it is not Rush related. Oh, my acking ass.

What a sick, pathetic, Adamic, 666, Anti-Christ, Synogogue of Satan, this place can be sometimes.

Those of you that posted such darkness are Rebuked in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

Glory to the Lord, Let all the Nations rejoice that the Eternal Light is, has, and shall always be.

The best there is , was, and forever more.

Amen.

Happy Birthday Jesus, even though you were born around September.

It is the Spirit of the Season that counts.

For someone that supposedly follows scripture, you sure do a lot of judging on here. Ever heard of Matthew 7:1? Judge not, lest ye be judged? Why dont you leave the judging up to the Lord and go somewhere else if you want to post about religion, OK?

Those that quote 'judge not" typcially never quote the whole verse (you are typical) it says, First take the log out of your own eye, then you can take the speck out of your brothers eye.

How about I Corinthians 2:15 A spiritual man judges ALL THINGS.

Uh, Don't you have Good Judgement?

Wake up numb nuts, We are all making judgments every second of the day.

Next...

Look at all that nonsense. It's nonsense because you're using your faith to judge others. You're quoting scripture and calling people "numb nuts"and "Homo (Sapiens)" in the same post. And you're acknowledging that you posted this to get a rise out of people ("This is about what I expected from this post today.").

GoToMan, do you think you're spreading God's good word with judgmental posts like this? Do you think you're doing God's work here? Because you're not. You are NOT following Jesus' example here. You come across like a troll. You're doing it wrong.

Spending all this time on Christmas Day posting all this stuff? When you could have spent it with family or friends? Or spent it in a soup kitchen helping the less fortunate? Isn't THAT keeping with the true spirit of the holiday? Sorry, but you're doing it wrong.

And, as others in this thread have told you, TRF doesn't allow political and religious discussion outside of our Sense O'Clock News section. Whether or not you feel Jesus deserves to be posted about in the Rush section, those are the rules.

Don't make posts or threads like this again unless you have access to SOCN. Merry Christmas.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 26 2011, 07:22 AM)
Nothing wrong with keeping Christ in Christmas, and with observing and celebrating Christ on December 25th. But, GoToMan....that's IF you observe it in the right way: with dignity. Which is precisely what you're NOT doing.

This is about what I expected from this post today. Certain Homo (Sapiens) thinking the only Christmas Post on Christmas Day should be moved to another sector because it is not Rush related. Oh, my acking ass.

What a sick, pathetic, Adamic, 666, Anti-Christ, Synogogue of Satan, this place can be sometimes.

Those of you that posted such darkness are Rebuked in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

Glory to the Lord, Let all the Nations rejoice that the Eternal Light is, has, and shall always be.

Amen.

For someone that supposedly follows scripture, you sure do a lot of judging on here. Ever heard of Matthew 7:1? Judge not, lest ye be judged? Why dont you leave the judging up to the Lord and go somewhere else if you want to post about religion, OK?

Those that quote 'judge not" typcially never quote the whole verse (you are typical) it says, First take the log out of your own eye, then you can take the speck out of your brothers eye.

Next...

Look at all that nonsense. It's nonsense because you're using your faith to judge others. You're quoting scripture and calling people "numb nuts"and "Homo (Sapiens)" in the same post. And you're acknowledging that you posted this to get a rise out of people ("This is about what I expected from this post today.").

GoToMan, do you think you're spreading God's good word with judgmental posts like this? Do you think you're doing God's work here? Because you're not. You are NOT following Jesus' example here. You come across like a troll. You're doing it wrong.

Spending all this time on Christmas Day posting all this stuff? When you could have spent it with family or friends? Or spent it in a soup kitchen helping the less fortunate? Isn't THAT keeping with the true spirit of the holiday? Sorry, but you're doing it wrong.

And, as others in this thread have told you, TRF doesn't allow political and religious discussion outside of our Sense O'Clock News section. Whether or not you feel Jesus deserves to be posted about in the Rush section, those are the rules.

Don't make posts or threads like this again unless you have access to SOCN. Merry Christmas.

Amen Brother! Preach it!

Sorry...couldn't resist! wink.gif

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Dec 25 2011, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Dec 25 2011, 04:30 PM)
The name oral roberts always made me laugh

His brother Anal was not as successful in the ministry.

Excellent!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 26 2011, 06:22 AM)

Amen.

Next...

Well stated!

QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Dec 26 2011, 03:44 AM)
I have to say I have NEVER agreed with rushgoober or Tony R more...ok, probably never agreed with them on anything, but on this, I totally agree.

Oh come now, we must have agreed on SOMETHING prior to this! yes.gif

tongue.gif

trink39.gif

Satan Says , Have A Very Black Christmas 1022.gif