Should I feel jipped?? N. Peart DVD

cgfcgf

Not sure how to get the majority of my money to the artist directly, so I bought the N. Peart DVD from Rushbackstage.com.

I received it last month but said to my wife just give to me for Christmas or my birthday (yes it takes self control to get a DVD this awesome that answers many of my requests in terms of Music DVD and then wait to open it).

Then through reading here and there I find out Guitar Center purchasers get additional bonus footage. Plus I probably could have got a better price through Guitar Center.

Do rush.backstage customers get the additional footage?

If not, should I feel jipped??

Am I whining...after already having the opportunity to purchase an incredible DVD with what is already there (the only thing I really want that is listed in the additional footage is the studio "Subdivisions" footage). In fact it took me this long to write whether I should feel like I'm being jipped because it is such an incredible DVD to offer to fans (i.e. fans are never satisfied).

Just feeling out for any opinions (outside of the be grateful for what you have and stop whining).

I still haven't opened it yet with Christmas and birthday in the next 2 weeks.

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 16 2011, 01:36 AM)
I wonder what Neil was gesturing to Gump about on Digital Man?...he didn't seem to break a head that I could make out...good video extras..thanks for posting the Vimeo links.

Doesn't look or sound to me like he's broke a head......looks like he's sayin "echo" and gesturing to his snare drum!

QUOTE (Sarge @ Dec 17 2011, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 16 2011, 01:36 AM)
I wonder what Neil was gesturing to Gump about on Digital Man?...he didn't seem to break a head that I could make out...good video extras..thanks for posting the Vimeo links.

Doesn't look or sound to me like he's broke a head......looks like he's sayin "echo" and gesturing to his snare drum!

Good eye..does look like he is saying "echo" and pointing to his snare...I've had that happen to me while playing live,something went south on the board and I was getting like a four times echo in my monitor from my snare..messes you up big time..

Edited by angel in my armor