RUSH sex dreams

liddybuck01

I think this topic has been brought up before, and yes, I'm sure you're not the only one who's had these kinds of dreams (I know I have at times firedevil.gif). The problem is, describing them out in the forum gets a bit graphic. It's hard to keep them from getting XXX-rated, and we do our best to keep things kinda PG-ish around here. smile.gif

I certainly had to take a peek when I saw this thread title.

What is surprising to me is that it was started by a female as opposed to one of us 'filthy minded' males.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Dec 7 2011, 08:37 AM)
I certainly had to take a peek when I saw this thread title.

What is surprising to me is that it was started by a female as opposed to one of us 'filthy minded' males.

...Really? you're surprised we have filthy minds too? eyesre4.gif That statement always surprises ME.

liddybuck01...yes, this topic has definitely been brought up before...anyone find that thread?? Juicy if I recall. drool1.gif

I don't remember good stuff like that. I only remember being chased by killers and wierd happenings - like riding a bicycle in a full swimming pool.

Darn!

yeah, i know not to get too graphic. just wondering how many of you have had them, and actually, how often. lol

i recently had 2 in one night. one of Alex, and one of Neil. the first one, a tornado broke up the action(weird, i have a lot of tornado dreams :/) and the second, my alarm clock sad.gif

It's a bit more intimate than I'm willing to get on a forum. unsure.gif

I've had plenty of Alex and Neil dreams...Janie's heard all about them....but there's no way I could ever share them here. sad.gif

ETA-I wonder how long it will take for 1-0-0-1 to check out this thread when it shows up with me as the last poster! tongue.gif love ya 73!

Edited by VarianStar

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Dec 8 2011, 07:45 PM)
I've had plenty of Alex and Neil dreams...Janie's heard all about them....but there's no way I could ever share them here. sad.gif

ETA-I wonder how long it will take for 1-0-0-1 to check out this thread when it shows up with me as the last poster! tongue.gif love ya 73!

You're not female are you, by any chance..? wink.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 8 2011, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE (VarianStar @ Dec 8 2011, 07:45 PM)

ETA-I wonder how long it will take for 1-0-0-1 to check out this thread when it shows up with me as the last poster!  tongue.gif  love ya 73!

You're not female are you, by any chance..? wink.gif

Nope. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 8 2011, 01:19 PM)
i didn't really want to get into details, just wanted to know who else is having some good nights smile.gif

Now and then wink.gif

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Dec 8 2011, 11:45 AM)

smile.gif and I loved every minute of hearing every last sordid detail. firedevil.gif

I've had a few dreams myself. Mostly of Alex. He's a good kisser. I sort of remember having a scene with Geddy once.

QUOTE (Janie @ Dec 9 2011, 05:45 AM)
QUOTE (VarianStar @ Dec 8 2011, 11:45 AM)

ETA-I wonder how long it will take for 1-0-0-1 to check out this thread when it shows up with me as the last poster!  tongue.gif  love ya 73!

smile.gif and I loved every minute of hearing every last sordid detail. firedevil.gif

I've had a few dreams myself. Mostly of Alex. He's a good kisser. I sort of remember having a scene with Geddy once.

Looks like the temperature's gone up..! wink.gif

I would say some of mine, but, I'd rather keep those under "Lock and Key." wink.gif

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Dec 9 2011, 12:06 PM)
unsure.gif Umm you girls need to get a life...or get bolt.gif

Oh please.

Go say the same thing to all the guys drooling over the totally unrealistic fake boobery and tons o'makeup in "That's It." eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Dec 9 2011, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Dec 9 2011, 02:06 PM)
unsure.gif Umm you girls need to get a life...or get  bolt.gif

Who are you calling a girl?

VS is not a girl..!

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Dec 9 2011, 01:06 PM)
unsure.gif Umm you girls need to get a life...or get bolt.gif

Hey, I can't help it that the guys in Rush are better-looking, more mature, and more intelligent than the lunkheads on my college campus!

Anyway. Yes, I've had them. Mostly involving Alex. And that's all I'll say. tongue.gif