Now this is how camera eye should have been oon dv

reani14

Reani, couldn't you just make one thread to complain about the different songs that you don't like the vocals on? Are you going to start a separate thread for each song from the TM video?

You have the right to complain about Geddy's voice but the way you're going about it is really annoying. Please consider making one thread instead of taking over this section with your redundant threads.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 16 2011, 09:15 PM)
Reani, couldn't you just make one thread to complain about the different songs that you don't like the vocals on? Are you going to start a separate thread for each song from the TM video?

You have the right to complain about Geddy's voice but the way you're going about it is really annoying. Please consider making one thread instead of taking over this section with your redundant threads.

73. y would he wan t to, on makng his own thread,,.

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 08:18 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 16 2011, 09:15 PM)

73. y would he wan t to, on makng his own thread,,.

That was almost poetic!

QUOTE (reani14 @ Nov 16 2011, 10:19 PM)
comment on the video morons....

when do you turn 15?

QUOTE (GUP1771 @ Nov 16 2011, 11:10 PM)
Hey, there wouldn't by chance be a filter on this forum to filter out all threads and posts by reani14, would there?

No, there isn't. But you can see the threads he started and choose to not enter them.

Something you neglected to do here. tongue.gif

QUOTE (tst4echo @ Nov 17 2011, 01:37 AM)
Hey, there wouldn't by chance be a filter on this forum to filter out all threads and posts by reani14, would there?

Why TF is this joker still allowed here??!

(Discrediting at best).

Because reani generally doesn't disrespect other members, and he's not quite a troll. He's simply a bit of a pain in the ass, and we don't ban people for that.

However, if he continues to flood this forum with redundant threads, he might be made to sit in the corner and be forced to sing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty!" for several hours.

QUOTE (Oracle @ Nov 17 2011, 12:36 AM)
QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Nov 16 2011, 10:42 PM)
QUOTE (reani14 @ Nov 16 2011, 10:19 PM)
comment on the video morons....

when do you turn 10?

Fixed that for ya.

Nope, still didn't get it right! tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 17 2011, 01:20 AM)

No, there isn't. But you can see the threads he started and choose to not enter them.

Yeah, I know. I entered the topic on my freewill. As much as I hate reading his topics, I just can't resist what may be inside. tongue.gif

QUOTE (GUP1771 @ Nov 17 2011, 09:19 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 17 2011, 01:20 AM)

Yeah, I know. I entered the topic on my freewill. As much as I hate reading his topics, I just can't resist what may be inside. tongue.gif

He took a beating on Counterparts during his brief stay there. The guy must have a bit of a masochistic streak in him, because he keeps coming back for heaps of abuse.

QUOTE (reani14 @ Nov 17 2011, 06:59 AM)
i try not to disrepsect others. but when iam attack all the time i got no other choice... now you people all know how iam and it is what it is..

Oh, so it's not your fault, it's everyone elses?

Yeah, that's always the case, eh?

22 responses in this thread of yours, and only one of them is about the video you posted. The others are calling you out for how you act. Take the none-too-subtle hint and act accordingly. wink.gif