04 - Best Song From 2112

RushRevisited

What do you think is the best song from this album?  

1275 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best song from this album?

• A Passage to Bangkok
    • The Twilight Zone
    • Lessons
    • Tears
    • Something for Nothing

I really do like "Passage to Bangkok", "Something for Nothing", and "Lessons". Really. But "2112" takes the cake for me.. I'm a sci-fi nerd! I can't help it!

A Passage To Bankok

I first heard it on Chronicles Disc 2

Loved it ever since

but.... 2112 is just a fraction of a sliver behind!

sorry, priests!

I chose 2112 because it is so raw and powerful, and the story is very captivating. I just get a rush (pun intended) every time I listen to it. That being said, the whole album is superb and to tell you the truth I don't think I could put the songs in any kind of order. I like this whole album way too much to try and rank the songs. 2.gif

I chose 2112 because it is so raw and powerful, and the story is very captivating. I just get a rush (pun intended) every time I listen to it. That being said, the whole album is superb and to tell you the truth I don't think I could put the songs in any kind of order. I like this whole album way too much to try and rank the songs. 2.gif

'2112' is, quite modestly, the obvious choice! wink.gif A sprawling, full-fledged epic, that still gives me shivers when I hear the opening notes.

'Twilight Zone' is another good one for me - rather moody and creepy with a nice groove.