04 - Best Song From 2112

RushRevisited

What do you think is the best song from this album?  

1275 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best song from this album?

• A Passage to Bangkok
    • The Twilight Zone
    • Lessons
    • Tears
    • Something for Nothing

2112...this album is just awesome but if 2112 brings you through the gambit of emotions - love ready Neil's 'in between' text that is with the lyrics. 2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

The Twilight Zone-great riffs,also that creepy,lovely ''quiet'' part a.k.a. the chorus.If I had to pick ONE that is,the whole caboodle is greater than great.

2112 is amazing, but PTB is just my all time FAVORITE! cool10.gif cool10.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

I'm glad i found this place , Being a rush fan from the ripe old age of ten years old , I can honestly the whole album is fantastic , and is like one massive epic song from start to finish .

I honestly can't pick any one song off this album that is better than the other , as they are all fantastic , which is what makes rush seperate from their competition , they had no fillers on the albums .

the only metal album other than rush that deserves such props is slayers R>I>B> ( off topic ) sorry cool.gif

Well.... The album is named after the best song on it I suppose.

I'd say Passage To Bangkok was second though.

I dunno where this album comes in terms of my favourites. I'd say that 2112 is the best "Long/Epic Track" and then Cygnus X-1 Book 2 was a steady second.

I like the live version of 2112 on All The World's A Stage.

Sorry for the boring post, I'm new here and I'm trying to get a good idea of what's expected of us Noobs here.