Survivor

Lost In Xanadu

I've watched every season and will continue to do so but enough of the 'favorites' because Phil is not a favorite.
  • Like 1

We should do an SOCN 'survivor' thread... We have challenges, immunities, tribal council polls, and we see who outlasts everyone else...

That would be cool...

We should do an SOCN 'survivor' thread... We have challenges, immunities, tribal council polls, and we see who outlasts everyone else...

That would be cool...

I've got some ideas about how this could work... maybe I'll think about it a bit and 'host' the game.

That would be cool...

I've got some ideas about how this could work... maybe I'll think about it a bit and 'host' the game.

Or fill me in and let me host, I would have no chance of winning :LOL:

Season over, stupid Woo.

Why because he literally gave away a million dollars? Though I applauded his decision because a Woo/Kass final 2 would have been awful.

Season over, stupid Woo.

Why because he literally gave away a million dollars? Though I applauded his decision because a Woo/Kass final 2 would have been awful.

I agree that final would have been awful. Yeah, bad move because he gave away the money, and Spencer sure made a hell of a push for Tony.

Tony's bluff really was something, I don't know how they didn't take the chance and all vote for him. I would like to think I would have if I was in that situation...

Season over, stupid Woo.

I agree that final would have been awful. Yeah, bad move because he gave away the money, and Spencer sure made a hell of a push for Tony.

Tony's bluff really was something, I don't know how they didn't take the chance and all vote for him. I would like to think I would have if I was in that situation...

except that would have kept Spencer in the game and they all knew none of them had a shot against him.

Season over, stupid Woo.

except that would have kept Spencer in the game and they all knew none of them had a shot against him.

Very true. Would have been great if it was Tony and Spencer for the final 2!
  • Like 1

I taught a Survivor contestant once.

whoa this is sad

Caleb Bankston: ‘Survivor’ Contestant Dies In Train Accident

http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/leadcaleb1.jpg?w=600

‘Survivor: Blood vs. Water’ contestant Caleb Bankston reportedly died when the train he was working on derailed on June 24. He was just 26 years old.

The Survivor community was dealt a shocking blow on June 24 when Caleb Bankston, a railway worker and former Survivor: Blood vs. Water contestant, lost his life in a train accident in Birmingham, Ala. He leaves behind his fiance, Colton Cumbie, with whom he competed on the show in 2013.

Caleb passed away after a train he was working on at the Alabama Warrior Railway in Birmingham, Ala. derailed, according to a new report from People magazine. The details of the accident are still unclear. Officials at Watco Companies L.L.C. tell the AP that one of their employees died in an accident but did not identify the worker.