THE ONLY BORED THREAD v.1

ghostworks

9 minutes ago, ST3V said:

Deadly Prey, You can find it on YouTube. Trust me, you won't forget it 

OK, I'd watch it on soap2day but they don't have it - don't host many more obscure / B-list movies. youtube quality kinda sucks on it but should be fine.

12 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

remember videogames?

Girlfriend wants to buy a Nintendo Switch, which sounds rad. I'm always years behind whatever is going on in videogames

Related, we bought a second (pink) Xbone controller and are going through co-op on Halo CE!!!

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 10:16 PM, That One Guy said:

Girlfriend wants to buy a Nintendo Switch, which sounds rad. I'm always years behind whatever is going on in videogames

Related, we bought a second (pink) Xbone controller and are going through co-op on Halo CE!!!

the switch has been around for a while now but still will be the main nintendo console for some time to come i think. at this point there's really no reason to be releasing new consoles every 4-6 years

Just now, Mr. Not said:

the switch has been around for a while now but still will be the main nintendo console for some time to come i think. at this point there's really no reason to be releasing new consoles every 4-6 years

I was a valet for a nice restaurant in summer 2013. A GameStop executive was at the table next to the valet stand with a few of his business buddies. He was talking about how the console generation of that time was so different, having gone 7-8 years instead of the traditional 4-5, with next-gen right on the horizon in 2013. Fast forward and that 2013 generation went another seven years, and current gen is barely an upgrade above it. Hell, the Xbox One / One X / Series S / Series X all use the same menu.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BastillePark said:

cleavage noticer

Something I've noticed - and nearly fell straight into one a few years back. Was on a bus at the time, which juddered a bit, causing me to nearly faceplant her boobage.

• Like 2