43,000 sign petition against Nickelback

Mr. Krinkle

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Nov 21 2011, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE (rotting @ Nov 18 2011, 12:45 PM)
they should have the Nihilist Spasm Band do the half time show. Then I'd watch.

Hah, almost saw them in concert a few years ago. Ever see the documentary on them? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266040/ Interesting stuff.

Good day Rush king, I have met Art pratton many times and talked to him directly about the documentary you mentioned! I am a fan of all things they put out, record - and are showcased on.

NO CANADA - HOME OF THE BEAVER!

It's safe to say - the half time act's are as boring and unwatchable as the mindless game itself.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Nov 27 2011, 12:05 AM)
I can't believe there was only time for one song (I don't watch football much). There's hardly a point in having a band play for one song!

This. And it wasn't even a good song. For a halftime show, one would think they would play something more up-tempo.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 24 2011, 06:05 PM)
Enrique Iglesias at the Cowboys game is nothing to write home about either 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

I'd take Nickelback over Enrique and Pit Bull anyday.

Funny - I asked my brother who that other guy was and he says "pitbull" and I said "PIMPLE? His name is pimple?!?"

I thought maybe I need to expand my musical horizons, but then I listened and decided against it.

Saw the performance and it was lame. Played along to thier record performance. It was so wrong. Non live music is just wrong. They played a song that had meaning lyrically. Trying to sell their product. Cool band they just did it wrong. Hey they are richer than most. Must be doing something right.

QUOTE (shail @ Dec 4 2011, 09:12 PM)
Saw the performance and it was lame. Played along to thier record performance. It was so wrong. Non live music is just wrong. They played a song that had meaning lyrically. Trying to sell their product. Cool band they just did it wrong. Hey they are richer than most. Must be doing something right.

hardly a "cool" band