last movie you watched

sonicjams

Whiskey_Tango_Foxtrot_poster.png

and if not for Tina, for the absolutely luscious Margot Robbie.

Last watched: The Last Waltz As soon as the local library's copy is available (I'm on a LOOONG hold list): Deepwater Horizon.

• Like 1

"The Big Lebowski" a complete masterpiece!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20new%20smirky.png

• Like 1

813218b7a61dd6862ca02e0f1da2ed5f.jpg

:LOL: As the youngest, I spent every summer riding in the way-way back.

It's a great-great movie (see what I did there)?

Rockwell gave a great great performance. He's such an underrated actor.

He was very good in this. Maya Rudolph as well. I really liked it, and my one sister did also, but my husband thought it was kind of nothing. I guess it is kind of subtle, or maybe it is more that husband never was a beach person! :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/tr/thumb/3/33/Vanilla_sky_afi%C5%9F.jpg/220px-Vanilla_sky_afi%C5%9F.jpg

What a coincidence! I started watching that last night.

Must've seen it a dozen times.

As far as I know, it's the last good movie by Cameron Crowe. Unfortunately.

• Like 1

813218b7a61dd6862ca02e0f1da2ed5f.jpg

:LOL: As the youngest, I spent every summer riding in the way-way back.

It's a great-great movie (see what I did there)?

Rockwell gave a great great performance. He's such an underrated actor.

I loved Rockwell and he's a great actor too. I especially loved him as William "Billy the Kid" Wharton in The Green Mile.

The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers (Extended Edition) (10/10)

Starting to think these are the greatest movies ever made.

I just recently watched the extended edition all the way through after watching The Hobbit trilogy. No real comparison in quality. LOTR's is so much better. I agree with you I think it's one of the best stories ever written as well as one of the best, if not THE best movie trilogy's ever made.

• Like 1

I just recently watched the extended edition all the way through after watching The Hobbit trilogy. No real comparison in quality. LOTR's is so much better. I agree with you I think it's one of the best stories ever written as well as one of the best, if not THE best movie trilogy's ever made.

Agreed.

The Hobbit trilogy was a mistake before the first film ever came out. You can tell Peter Jacksons heart wasn't in it (he ended up directing due to circumstances).

TLOTR is just...flawless. They get better with age!

• Like 1

Agreed.

The Hobbit trilogy was a mistake before the first film ever came out. You can tell Peter Jacksons heart wasn't in it (he ended up directing due to circumstances).

I can't think of any movie that even comes close.

Agreed.

Indeed.

But Miyazaki's fantasies are in the same league for me. They drip in the same sense of timelessness and wonder.

• Like 1

Agreed.

Indeed.

But Miyazaki's fantasies are in the same league for me. They drip in the same sense of timelessness and wonder.

Yeah and as I was writing what I wrote above I was actually thinking the same thing. One being animation and the other live action.

La La Land.

f**k right off Hollywood. Nearly punched my wife in the arm for making me see this!

I love it!

• Like 1