last movie you watched

sonicjams

The Mummy

My god......I cannot believe I watched the whole thing. What a horrible production.

I assume you're talking about the Brendan Fraser one. If so, it's Brendan Fraser so crap should be expected.

Don't be slating my childhood...

This film sucks but nostalgia tells me it's amazing! So shut it!

Hehehehe

:LOL:

I didn't see it. I just trust that he'd make it crap. He's dependable like that.

((btw, I saw your pics in that RS thread and you don't look like Brendan Fraser anymore since you lost a bunch of weight. Looking pretty stylish though big guy!))

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

The Mummy

My god......I cannot believe I watched the whole thing. What a horrible production.

I assume you're talking about the Brendan Fraser one. If so, it's Brendan Fraser so crap should be expected.

Don't be slating my childhood...

This film sucks but nostalgia tells me it's amazing! So shut it!

Hehehehe

I didn't see it. I just trust that he'd make it crap. He's dependable like that.

((btw, I saw your pics in that RS thread and you don't look like Brendan Fraser anymore since you lost a bunch of weight. Looking pretty stylish though big guy!))

Thank you! I have lost a lot of weight I put on when I got depressed. Currently eating stably so trying not to go overboard.

• Like 1

The Mummy

Yes, the 1999 Fraser version. Not even a very good actress, Rachel Weisz, could save it.

I was sick all day, so I didn't do much more than watch TV. I have to stop getting sick!

The Mummy

Yes, the 1999 Fraser version. Not even a very good actress, Rachel Weisz, could save it.

I was sick all day, so I didn't do much more than watch TV. I have to stop getting sick!

Hope you feel better soon! Watching all the beetles everywhere and hearing Im-ho-tep for 2 hours probably didn't help . . . . that movie could have been so much better.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

The Mummy

I liked the first one. The 2nd one is meh and I avoided 3.

Give the 3rd one a shot, it's good.

51BZAG33HTL.jpg

What the heck is that?

51BZAG33HTL.jpg

What the heck is that?

An hour and a half of a mentally deficient black dwarf pulling pranks and wreaking havoc. It's kind of like Jack Ass (which that, I'm not a fan of).

Yeah, I just looked it up. Why'd you watch it? Lose a bet?

51BZAG33HTL.jpg

What the heck is that?

An hour and a half of a mentally deficient black dwarf pulling pranks and wreaking havoc. It's kind of like Jack Ass (which that, I'm not a fan of).

Yeah, I just looked it up. Why'd you watch it? Lose a bet?

Nah, I've been a fan of the guy (Beetlejuice) for a while now. His caretakers and the Howard Stern show put him up to some grotesque shit, but he's good at heart like a kid is, and he often shows his sensitive side in other videos. He also says some of the most interesting and hilarious things on the fly, I don't know how he comes up with it.

Suicide Squad.

+ : Deadshot intro. I usually dislike Will Smith but he wasn't bad here at all. Harley Quinn. Harley Quinn's ass.

- : Forgettable/generic main villiain, more than half of the Squad, Killer Croc makeup, gangsta Joker instead of clever, crafty Joker. Guns vs the supernatural. A lot of the scenes, especially the humor, really seemed forced.

Overall: I wouldn't say it's total crap but if someone else did I wouldn't disagree. Not as terrible as I expected but I still wouldn't recommend it. Grade: D+

• Like 2

Suicide Squad.

+ : Deadshot intro. I usually dislike Will Smith but he wasn't bad here at all. Harley Quinn. Harley Quinn's ass.

- : Forgettable/generic main villiain, more than half of the Squad, Killer Croc makeup, gangsta Joker instead of clever, crafty Joker. Guns vs the supernatural. A lot of the scenes, especially the humor, really seemed forced.

Overall: I wouldn't say it's total crap but if someone else did I wouldn't disagree. Not as terrible as I expected but I still wouldn't recommend it. Grade: D+

See...told you it had goodness!

Just not enough.

Suicide Squad.

Just not enough.

Yup, you're right. You did tell me that. Unfortunately, most of the goodness was in Harley Quinn's bum! Seriously though, she was good. Mainly, I was really disappointed in the Joker rendition...though not too surprised. A waste of Leto.

It helped a little that I was expecting total shit and didn't get that.

Those are the best things I can say about Suicide Squad. :blaze:

Suicide Squad.

Just not enough.

Yup, you're right. You did tell me that. Unfortunately, most of the goodness was in Harley Quinn's bum! Seriously though, she was good. Mainly, I was really disappointed in the Joker rendition...though not too surprised. A waste of Leto.

It helped a little that I was expecting total shit and didn't get that.

Those are the best things I can say about Suicide Squad. :blaze:

Yeah she is a star. I actually like Leto's Joker. I think the ommission of most of his scenes is a huge mistake. I thought he and Robbie had amazing chemistry, and he didn't approach the character like anyone before him, including the animations.

Rock Of Ages: Extended Cut

I don't care...top ten movie for me. I just love every ounce of cheese the film flings at me!

Paradise Alley.

First movie directed by Stallone and came out between Rocky 1 & 2. I didn't know anything about this besides Sly was in it so I checked it out. Armand Assante is playing cool, Anne Archer is looking beautiful as expected, and Sly is singing the theme song so badly that it sounds like it's done by Trey & Matt of South Park. All those heavyweights are in there (albeit in their earlier days) but none of the character motivations make too much sense. Don't watch this...except for maybe the first 3 minutes so that you can watch Sly in a slow motion foot race across the rooftops of New York's Hell's Kitchen as the theme song plays comedically (though unintentionally so) in the background.

Grade: D...probably deserves an F but I just couldn't do it.

• Like 1

Aeon Flux. Fun eye candy movie. Nothing at all like the animated show which is a shame. Still like watching Charlize Theron no matter what she's in.