last movie you watched

sonicjams

The Road. Kind of like a post-apocalyptic Walking Dead without the zombies.

Honestly check out the novel.

The film is great don't get me wrong but the book is...it's anguish.

I love it. In fact...read anything by Cormac McCarthy.

You thought the film was great? I kept waiting for something interesting to happen. The story seemed familiar, so I'm not sure if I read the book or not.

It was great at making you want to slash your wrists.

You thought the film was great? I kept waiting for something interesting to happen. The story seemed familiar, so I'm not sure if I read the book or not.

It was great at making you want to slash your wrists.

One of those stories that's better imagined than observed.

I dunno why I said great...

No I don't...

I recommend the author to you anyway. Amazing writer...he also wrote No Country For Old Men.

The Road is a great book but the movie lacks what the book has to offer, which I can't explain but just know.

The film is good. I liked it more before I read the book.

I can see how the book could be better especially if it went into more detail about what was going on in their heads.

Exactly the case for me. I watched about half of the movie...and will finish it at some point...but without the father's internal dialogue, it lacked something for me.

You know I have wondered for a while what was missing...I think you just smacked the nail on the head!

Amazing novel. Fantastic writer.

The film is visually on point and I seem to remember Nick Cave had some sort of part in this film...score?

I dunno why I said great...

No I don't...

I recommend the author to you anyway. Amazing writer...he also wrote No Country For Old Men.

The Road is a great book but the movie lacks what the book has to offer, which I can't explain but just know.

The film is good. I liked it more before I read the book.

I can see how the book could be better especially if it went into more detail about what was going on in their heads.

Exactly the case for me. I watched about half of the movie...and will finish it at some point...but without the father's internal dialogue, it lacked something for me.

You know I have wondered for a while what was missing...I think you just smacked the nail on the head!

Amazing novel. Fantastic writer.

The film is visually on point and I seem to remember Nick Cave had some sort of part in this film...score?

I am going to finish the film tonight. Looking foward to the beach scene.

The Night Porter.

TF, what did you think ?

Pretty bleak but it is an interesting watch. I've seen it a few times now & I learn something new or view it a bit differently each time. Good central performances. Also throws up some tough questions like how far would you go to preserve your own life, can you really atone for bad things you've done or is it just futile and who really decides where the boundaries of good & evil lie?

Also makes you think about the phenomenon that is now termed "Stockholm Syndrome".

I think it's a film that is worth seeing at least once & having a proper think about afterwards.

• Like 1

Saw Star Trek: Beyond yesterday, it exceeded my expectations and was lots of fun.
  • Like 2

The Mummy

My god......I cannot believe I watched the whole thing. What a horrible production.

The Mummy

My god......I cannot believe I watched the whole thing. What a horrible production.

I assume you're talking about the Brendan Fraser one. If so, it's Brendan Fraser so crap should be expected.

Don't be slating my childhood...

This film sucks but nostalgia tells me it's amazing! So shut it!

Hehehehe