last movie you watched

sonicjams

The Adventures Of Robin Hood

Best Robin Hood film ever made, Erroll Flynn is marvellously boyish and Olivia de Havilland is a delight! And a flipping gorgeous beauty she was as well!

I love the classics.

Edited by Segue Myles

Saw The Force Awakens in Apache Junction for $1. Worth every penny! :LOL:

It was fun seeing it for the second time. Really solid most of the way, up until the heavy-handed father-son stuff toward the end.

• Like 1

Finding Neverland

Oh my goodness I cried like a baby. Oh my word I was moved unlike any movie in ages. Not sure why but...wow.

Peter Pan

Coz after that sadness I needed some pixie dust to lift my spirits.

It's been a very pathetic day for me hahaha

Finding Neverland

Oh my goodness I cried like a baby. Oh my word I was moved unlike any movie in ages. Not sure why but...wow.

Peter Pan

Never saw it.

I know just the general gist of that flick but I'm wondering how much of it is factual. When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter that much to me...I'm just curious about that point.

Shawshank Redemption. I've watched it a couple of times the past few weeks and I have to say it's one of my favorite movies. I was inspired to drive over to Mansfield and see where they filmed it, and to see the big oak tree where the tin with the money was buried. :)
  • Like 2

Shawshank Redemption. I've watched it a couple of times the past few weeks and I have to say it's one of my favorite movies. I was inspired to drive over to Mansfield and see where they filmed it, and to see the big oak tree where the tin with the money was buried. :)

Probably my favorite movie of all time. I must've seen it at least 20 times.

Hard to imagine Tom Cruise and Harrison Ford in the Andy & Red roles as was first strongly considered.

• Like 1

Hard to imagine Tom Cruise and Harrison Ford in the Andy & Red roles as was first strongly considered.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Would definitely have been a mistake.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Would definitely have been a mistake.

Yup. It was going to be directed by Rob Reiner. And it was Reiner who thought of Cruise and Ford. But, in the end, Frank Darabont decided to direct it himself and chose more "off the board" actors (at the time anyway).

Every single element of that movie is perfect.

• Like 2

Finding Neverland

Peter Pan

Never saw it.

I know just the general gist of that flick but I'm wondering how much of it is factual. When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter that much to me...I'm just curious about that point.

Not sure how many literary heroes lead a PG-rated life, but I did a little research on the film, and I can't find many critiques of the film. The darker side of his reputation, that may or may not be true, is still addressed in the movie.