last movie you watched

sonicjams

the last good movie i watched was wild at heart

One of 3 Lynch movies I still need to see including Twin Peaks FWWM and Inland Empire.

i'm inverted -- surprisingly i'm just now getting started on his movies and i've only seen three of them.

the last good movie i watched was wild at heart

Nick Cage, Laura Dern, 1990?

yeah, good stuff. dafoe also plays a great antagonist. i've learned that nicolas cage used to be often typecast as a "cool hot guy" when he was in his 20s, which is hilarious. any male actor will have some type of female fanbase swooning i guess.

went out to see batman

if you like batman then i recommend it, but if you don't like batman then i don't.

Some reviews are mentioning woke and the white devil. This almost ruined my anticipation. You walked me back from the ledge.

• Like 1

went out to see batman

if you like batman then i recommend it, but if you don't like batman then i don't.

Some reviews are mentioning woke and the white devil. This almost ruined my anticipation. You walked me back from the ledge.

catwoman is woke. there is one particular scene where she mentions white privilege to batman, and it's not only bad because it's retarded but because it's out of place with the rest of the movie/script. aside from that all the criminals in the movie are white because yeah of course you can't present any other race as a criminal in a big hollywood flick, that's racist.

aside from all of that the movie isn't too preachy. the riddler made the movie great, and robert didn't do a bad job with batman at all. the movie kind of drags, i think they could have cut it down to 2 1/2 hrs instead of nearly 3.

we're also getting a sequel, and i bet it'll be another trilogy. that said, i can already tell the bale trilogy is going to be better than this one. i wouldn't have seen this shit in theaters if it weren't for the fact i was meeting an old friend for it and we got to see it for free. it's just decent, worth a watch.

Edited by Mr. Not

Belfast

It was very good. Interesting to see a movie filmed mostly in black and white these days. The main character of the young boy had such an expressive face, he was great!

• Like 1

Belfast

It was very good. Interesting to see a movie filmed mostly in black and white these days. The main character of the young boy had such an expressive face, he was great!

Good to see Kenneth Brannagh go back to smaller movies of his early career like the underrated Dead Again although some blockbusters like Murder on the Orient Express were good in their own right.

rqIdbW6.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 3

Lucy

Started out pretty good, but then got dumb. The best/worst part was when all the cops were pouring into the university, while all the Chinese gangsters were arming themselves just a few feet away in plain sight. Those gangsters must have had cloaking devices!

I watched a few minutes of Malignant (2021). http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3811906/, which opens with the worst few scenes of my cinema watching life.

Let`s just say, I watched it so you don`t have to :facepalm:

I weirdly love this movie but I can't tell you how much I think it's because it's so bad it's...fun to watch