last movie you watched

sonicjams

poster-780.jpg

This was my favourite film for about a year when I was a kid ������

Near the beginning when they first went looking at the house, I saw the big skylight shaft in the middle of the house and I thought "I bet somebody falls through that at the end..." and of course they did! :16ton:

Haha! Yeah as a kid who was watching films like this for the first time, it felt fresh.

Tried to rewatch it about a year ago and was saddened it didn't hold up well for me at all.

• Like 1

Every Day (2018) by Michael Sucsy. A tiny bit of sci-fi baked inside a teenage romance. I'm not unhappy having spent 1,5 hours with this flick relaxing.

I moved the DVD cabinet today. It had been outside the house in a shed, and now it's I the cellar. As a result I'll be going through older movies.

Started with Troy. Lol, a ridiculous movie with some decent moments.

• Like 1

I moved the DVD cabinet today. It had been outside the house in a shed, and now it's I the cellar. As a result I'll be going through older movies.

The like was for actually moving that cabinet. Mad respect for that kind of initiative. lol

• Like 1

The like was for actually moving that cabinet. Mad respect for that kind of initiative. lol

The shed is my work bench, so the move was selfishly motivated. Now I have room for the router table.
  • Like 1

Lord of the Rings, Fellowship. They are in the mines of Moria right now.

This us my favorite overall, as the others feel a bit more bloated. Towers and King definitely have great moments, though.

• Like 1