last movie you watched

sonicjams

Two dialogue-based flicks

Free Samples, a quirky film set around a young lady working an ice cream van

A Rainy Day In New York, a Woody Allen film in the vein of Midnight In Paris, minus the magic realism

• Like 2

A Rainy Day In New York, a Woody Allen film in the vein of Midnight In Paris, minus the magic realism

I liked a rainy day more than I thought I would (low expectations despite being a fan). One thing that REALLLLLLY grinded my gears though, I know you cant order up a rainy day for some scenes but there was one scene where theyre in a car and the sun is BLAZING into the windows from both sides (direct and reflection from store windows on street) through the rain from the rain machine. I actually said out loud "Cmon Woody!" - I mean couldnt they go down one of the other 4 million Manhattan midtown streets where the sun was not so direct?

I liked a rainy day more than I thought I would (low expectations despite being a fan). One thing that REALLLLLLY grinded my gears though, I know you cant order up a rainy day for some scenes but there was one scene where theyre in a car and the sun is BLAZING into the windows from both sides (direct and reflection from store windows on street) through the rain from the rain machine. I actually said out loud "Cmon Woody!" - I mean couldnt they go down one of the other 4 million Manhattan midtown streets where the sun was not so direct?

:lol: Nice catch!

It was better than I expected, as well. The opening scene blew me away, the long single shot following the main characters in dialogue was brilliant, I thought

• Like 1