last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://parssubtitles.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/And-Justice-For-All-1979.jpg

2nd best movie lawyer behind Atticus Finch. :notworthy:

Only other Scorsese movies I still need to see are NYNY, Last Waltz and Silence.

uSojOTw.jpg

What's the worst horror film series that gets a lot of attention?

Based on reviews I've seen of these movies on Youtube, Leprechaun. Also, 1,3 and the meta 7th aside, NOES is rather meh with Freddy's Dead being the worst. Ironically, 4 has my favorite kill.

"You can check in but you can't check out!"

Actually the Leprechaun series is really funny.

In an unintentional and riffable way like MST3K. :lol:

The Leprechaun's antics make me chuckle! :joker:

batman--robin-55ff7e7d4a308.jpg

As bad as it is, I'd rather watch that than the bloated TDKR. I said what I said. At least it's entertainingly bad in a train wreck way like The Room and Birdemic. Rifftrax does a good job riffing it as well. Good soundtrack as well.

The Iceman cometh!

"The audience goeth!" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLaBO5IcjA

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

batman--robin-55ff7e7d4a308.jpg

As bad as it is, I'd rather watch that than the bloated TDKR. I said what I said. At least it's entertainingly bad in a train wreck way like The Room and Birdemic. Rifftrax does a good job riffing it as well. Good soundtrack as well.

The Iceman cometh!

"The audience goeth!" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLaBO5IcjA

Uma in her outfits kept me watching...

The wife and I did a Winston Churchill double header...

Darkest Hour - fantastic performance by Gary Oldman

Dunkirk - Brilliant cinematography

Watched Darkest Hour the other day. Possibly the most convincing performance of a historical figure I've ever seen.

Saw Matrix Resurrection today. A little draggy at times. They had a lot to explain for what I'm sure is the next installment. Incredible F/Xs in a scene that combined real time and slow motion.

Spiderman - No Way Home

Started out really lame. The same old lame, annoying high school scene and characters. Annoying filler for 20 minutes or so.

But then it got better. Once Peter Parker got involved in the HUGE mess that he created, it was pretty good. A few of the "guest stars" nearly stole the film. Some scenes were excellent, some dragged a bit. The special effects were amazing as always. The ending was pretty good. Tom Holland is still really good as the insecure and bumbling but virtuous Peter Parker.

Spiderman - No Way Home

Started out really lame. The same old lame, annoying high school scene and characters. Annoying filler for 20 minutes or so.

But then it got better. Once Peter Parker got involved in the HUGE mess that he created, it was pretty good. A few of the "guest stars" nearly stole the film. Some scenes were excellent, some dragged a bit. The special effects were amazing as always. The ending was pretty good. Tom Holland is still really good as the insecure and bumbling but virtuous Peter Parker.

The opening song was quite a pleasant surprise. A deep album cut from my favorite Talking Heads album? Nice. :notworthy:

I've been looking forward to this movie, and maybe my expectations were too high, but this audience review from Rottentomatoes kind of sums it up except I watched the whole thing, Boring. Meandering with no purpose. Walked out after 1 hour when I realized this was going to slog on for another 75 minutes. It's a movie for the person who believes they are the smartest one in the room, but are just the most pretentious. I know some people who fit that description to a "T." :facepalm:

LicoricePizzaPoster.jpeg