last movie you watched

sonicjams

I've watched "Promising Young Woman", and "News of the World".
  • Like 1

With "Promising Young Woman", and "News of the World", I meant to add that by saying "Greyhound", "Let Him Go", and "Nomadland", too.
  • Like 1

Malignant

Decided to check it out on HBO Max after reading Joe Bob Briggs' review on The Daily Mail Girl Patreon page I subscribe to. That prison scene is so entertainingly bonkers with it's unique creative kills!

9RP9FAs.gif

Bro I lost it when he chucked that chair across the room.

220px-Serenity_%282019_poster%29.png

I never saw it but I couldn't help but snicker and laugh out loud when I found out the twist of the movie. Reminds me of the series finale of St. Elsewhere.

awswA5C.jpg

Yeah, took me a while to work out what was going on...

onesheet.jpg

What did you think of that one? I am on the fence about watching it based on it's ratings on Rottentomatoes. There's a big gap between critics and audience reviews.

The description of it makes me think of it as Cop Rock if it were a teen instead of police drama. Serious scene all of a sudden interrupted by a musical number.

• Like 1

onesheet.jpg

What did you think of that one? I am on the fence about watching it based on it's ratings on Rottentomatoes. There's a big gap between critics and audience reviews.

The description of it makes me think of it as Cop Rock if it were a teen instead of police drama. Serious scene all of a sudden interrupted by a musical number.

Theres an awful lot of singing thru the movie.....he kept digging his own hole. haha

The Many Saints Of Newark.

The prequel to The Sopranos - watched it 2x over the weekend on HBO Max. You gotta' problem with that?