last movie you watched

sonicjams

So many people got screwed because some egotistical fraudster decided he was going to make a zillion dollars and likely never really planned to do what he claimed he was doing.

fyre-poster.png

A fascinating story that the documentary captures well.

The only people I felt sorry for is the people working on the island(locals) and the people who worked for his company in the States and were unaware of what was really going on.

Not so much anyone else.

I can't believe the guy only got 6 years especially since he was working a new scam while he was out on bail. This isn't the last we have heard from him.

• Like 1

On blu-ray combo pack, I watched "Batman: the Long Halloween, Part One". Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

I know virtually nothing about their music but this was a very entertaining movie. But, I like documentaries and one's about music/bands even more so.

Nr80dnSl.jpg

I only know Cool Places and Angst In My Pants from the Valley Girl soundtrack and their cameo in the charity song parody video for Something To Believe In by Ramones. Found out last year on Facebook that my cousin saw them in concert in the early 80s. I'll probably wait until HBO or Peacock for it since it's gonna likely exit soon anyways.

In honor of 4th of July on Rifftrax:

sXwW2BA.jpg

First movie with a PG13 rating. Lot of jokes mocking Charlie Sheen in the commentary. Figures knowing his past troubles. :lol:

Edited by invisible airwave