last movie you watched

sonicjams

Saint Maud.

It was a gripping, atmospheric exploration of the fine line between sincere religious belief and sheer insanity.

I'd sort of call it a "thinking man's" horror movie, if you will.

I reckon the last shot could`ve held on her a little longer - if you`d blinked you might think it was a happy ending :blaze:

Crone Wood (2016). An example of both "culchie" horror and familiar found footage tropes, with likeable leads and ample eye candy among some Wicker Man-esque antics.

So many people got screwed because some egotistical fraudster decided he was going to make a zillion dollars and likely never really planned to do what he claimed he was doing.

fyre-poster.png

Sounds like the plot of Trump: The Movie!
  • Like 1

So many people got screwed because some egotistical fraudster decided he was going to make a zillion dollars and likely never really planned to do what he claimed he was doing.

fyre-poster.png

I saw the story of this guy and his "festival" on some true crime show I think it was. Sad thing is the folks who flew out to the island seemingly had no way of knowing what was about to befall them.

• Like 1

fyre-poster.png

A fascinating story that the documentary captures well.