last movie you watched

sonicjams

She's Out Of Control (1989)

Saw it on the below fan made riffing commentary on Rifftrax synced up to the movie streamed on Starz and I can see why Siskel almost quit after seeing it. It's hilariously bad late 80s hijinks cheese. Matthew "Chandler" Perry has a pre Friends fame role in this.

"Am I hot now!?" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QconlaKopQE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZ_AoO8_Ck

Edited by invisible airwave

Kingdom of Heaven.

Director's cut or the 20th Century Fox one that sabotaged Ridley's movie? I've only seen the DC which is good.

The directors cut. Intermission and all. ;)

• Like 1

Love and Mercy, a film about Brian Wilson's struggles with mental illness under the supervision of an abusive psychiatrist.

Saw that at the theater when it came out. Good movie. Giamatti has acting range doesn't he?

• Like 1

Forrest Gump. I guess because of all the stuff about chocolate and Forrest being quite the runner, the fact that Mrs. Gump whored herself out so little Forrest could go to a "regular" school was kind of glossed over.

But I suppose a mom will do whatever she can to help her spawn.

Saint Maud.

It was a gripping, atmospheric exploration of the fine line between sincere religious belief and sheer insanity.

I'd sort of call it a "thinking man's" horror movie, if you will.

• Like 1

Inglorious Basterds. Had never seen it before.

I like Pitt but the southern accent didn't work for me.

Feel like it was a so-so Tarantino flick. The twisting history thing worked better for me in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

Good ending tho.

• Like 2

Paper Moon. It'd been ages since I'd seen it, maybe since it's original release even, but I remembered having enjoyed it a lot. 10yo Tatum Oneil is fantastic beginning to end, giving a performance that made her the youngest Oscar winner in history.
  • Like 1