last movie you watched

sonicjams

Roll Bounce with Lil Bow Wow. (2005) 2 groups try to win the big prize at the local skating rink in the 70s. Not much plot but the skating and soundtrack are awesome :lol: :lol:

Dog Town and ZBoys here. Great skating. Soundtrack and an actual plot.

Skaters > skaters

:lol: :lol: Yeah, the skater guys in Dog town kick ass! Great film!

• Like 3

Things Heard & Seen

A film that opens with probably my favourite painting, Twilight in the Wilderness by Frederick Edwin Church, is always going to get :ebert:

Abominable - with our young lad

I saw that in a cheap "soon to hit DVD" theater out of state visiting my half sister, bro in law, niece and nephew for Thanksgiving.

Bruce Almighty

Psycho II (Rifftrax commentary) in honor of mother's day.

Mike Nelson: "On the left of the tram you'll see the famous Psycho backlot now being used to desecrate the memory of Alfred Hitchock's 1960 classic. And oh look! There's Anthony Perkins shamelessly resurrecting his iconic role in a ham fisted update to a flawless masterpiece that should have remained untouched!" :lol:

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

EaDZ9ZNm.jpg Have seen it a few times, but it's very good.

One of two music biopics from 2015 where Paul Giamatti plays a svengali. Both good movies.

zIEXyvy.jpg

Oh geez, yeah, how could I forget about Love and Mercy? Dr. Landy was so horrible but Giamatti's portrayal was good. It seemed spot on from what I've read about the guy.

• Like 1

EaDZ9ZNm.jpg Have seen it a few times, but it's very good.

One of two music biopics from 2015 where Paul Giamatti plays a svengali. Both good movies.

zIEXyvy.jpg

Oh geez, yeah, how could I forget about Love and Mercy? Dr. Landy was so horrible but Giamatti's portrayal was good. It seemed spot on from what I've read about the guy.

• Like 1

Love and Mercy, a film about Brian Wilson's struggles with mental illness under the supervision of an abusive psychiatrist.

And French Connection, which needs no explanation.

• Like 2