last movie you watched

sonicjams

Got some movies out of the way that expire on HBO Max and Showtime before month's end.

Suspect Zero (2004)

The Wiz (1978)

Urban Cowboy (1980)

Love Jones (1997)

Love And Basketball (2000)

Swordfish (2001)

Doc Hollywood (1991)

Clara's Heart (1988) - Neil Patrick Harris' pre Doogie Howser film debut.

• Like 2

The classic Mothra vs. Godzilla. The Lad lives the tiny singing twins taking on the role of Greek chorus, and appreciated Mothea as the inspiration for Insectasaurus from Monsters vs Aliens.
  • Like 1

The classic Mothra vs. Godzilla. The Lad lives the tiny singing twins taking on the role of Greek chorus, and appreciated Mothea as the inspiration for Insectasaurus from Monsters vs Aliens.

The Lad has good taste. My sister and I are kind of partial to this one as well :) the twins are always interesting to watch!

• Like 1

I've watched "Western Stars", and would try "Stardust". I would recommend the Bruce Springsteen documentary movie "Western Stars", and the David Bowie biographical movie "Stardust" isn't bad.
  • Like 2

Watched this on PPV Friday evening. Wife and I loved it. Really can't go wrong most of the time with a Hanks movie.

News_of_the_World_film_poster.png

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

Not a movie per se. But I just wrapped up the HBO miniseries Chernobyl. An interesting look at that hot mess from 1986.

Also, pretty sure this is HBO's apology to everyone for GOT sucking so badly at the end.