last movie you watched

sonicjams

MV5BYTU0NTU4ZDctMjljNy00Y2RlLTlmNmEtMTA1NTgyNGQwYTQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

A very cool documentary built around Bill Murray's habit of crashing the lives of everyday people. From an engagement photo-shoot cameo to a game of kickball to tending bar to washing dishes at a London house party, Murray's ventures into the lives of regular people have become legendary. The film does a good job of weaving a philosophy of positivity and carpe diem throughout.

Trailer: https://www.imdb.com...0&ref_=tt_ov_vi

Edited by goose

On Crave movie channels, I watched a romantic comedy heist movie called "Locked Down" with Anne Hathaway, and Chiwetel Ejiofor, and on blu-ray combo pack, "Batman: Soul of the Dragon".

When I said "Locked Down", I meant to include another movie Anne Hathaway was in called "Dark Waters", "Motherless Brooklyn", "Downton Abbey", "Harriet", "Just Mercy", and "the High Note" recently before, too. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

71I1yzlf2yL._AC_SL1139_.jpg

An entertaining film, the type Hollywood should do more of. Clearly, Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling enjoyed it. The film does suffer an almost unsalvageable flaw. It's conflict feels forced because it's unrealistic.

• Like 4

Serenity, it sucks if you haven't seen Firefly, but since I did my mind was blown. 9/10

Well that was not my experience. I loved the film having not seen Firefly. And then caught up with the short-lived series afterwards.

Bit of a travesty that the series never continued.